💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS: "You were heard, I talked to LG"

John Wayne

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I feel like at this point though, they either have to reveal more information about why the tracks will never be released and/or what exactly happened 

OR

At the very least release a 6 track EP with some of the songs. 

They should know after 8 years that we won't let up. I would LOVE a Gaga tell-all interview or book regarding ARTPOP.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night
13 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

This

"In honor of all my Little Monsters who petitioned for ARTPOP ACT II, I'm so happy to announce the newest mascara from Haus Labs, ACT II: Delusion."

200.gif

OMG LOLLLLLLLL :lmao:

Judas Society
10 hours ago, Tangina said:

If ever this would be released, I bet it's only the songs she made with DJWS – no Temple or Onion Girl since it was created with Zedd, and Tinnitus since it was created with Madeon.

Madeon thanked fans for celebrating ARTPOP and ZEDD liked Gaga's tweet btw.

High King
17 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

even if they do agree to do an Act 2, it won't come out for at least 1-2 years.... and by then, hype will have died down 

Bro the album came out like 7 years ago I don’t think there will be any less hype 

Anderson123
54 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

even if they do agree to do an Act 2, it won't come out for at least 1-2 years.... and by then, hype will have died down 

I wouldn't mind waiting til the 10th anniversary of ARTPOP if that means she already had plans to do a follow up to Chromatica before 2023. She still wants to continue the tour so I assume she wants to do something once we're able to go.

Putang Ina Mo
3 hours ago, Judas Society said:
13 hours ago, Tangina said:

If ever this would be released, I bet it's only the songs she made with DJWS – no Temple or Onion Girl since it was created with Zedd, and Tinnitus since it was created with Madeon.

Madeon thanked fans for celebrating ARTPOP and ZEDD liked Gaga's tweet btw.

Yeah, I knew that. I just assumed because DJWS was the one who started this + currently communicating to Gaga as seen in his social media.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Pennywise
3 hours ago, Delaytica said:

This

"In honor of all my Little Monsters who petitioned for ARTPOP ACT II, I'm so happy to announce the newest mascara from Haus Labs, ACT II: Delusion."

200.gif

lmao can you imagine tho

If she did something like this, I'd probably just buy it out of the fact that it'd be the most hilarious thing to ever happen to this fanbase :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

FfFfFfFF

This feel so unreal. I think I speak for everybody when I say I thought ACT 2 wasn't a possibility at all.

M i K E Y

I reallly do hope it's coming. 

As a conclusion of a heartbreaking time but at the end she has healed, moved on and finally close this chapter with a celebration.

just checked the german iTunes Charts. ARTPOP is #4 on the Album Charts and #1 on Pop Album Charts 

ARTPOP went so hard from start to end. If any of y'all haven't done it yet, sing as many of the songs as you can and as loud as you can at Karaoke dens across the world.

Here in Tokyo, during some of my most challenging times, I would "Hitori-oke" (solo Karaoke) after work due to the stress and bullying I was experiencing daily. ARTPOP tracks - as many as the place had - as well as those from Born This Way were my go-to!

珈琲ちょうだい

She can easily add some new tracks to the digital version and splash up some physicals like they did with Britney's Glory...

Luna Lovegood

“Forget the past. Think about the future” is he implying to forget ARTPOP ACT 2? well

traveling spring fever GIF by Hallmark Channel

luna’s advocate

Archived