news

DJWS: "You were heard, I talked to LG"

John Wayne

Featured Posts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

I was very reluctant to engage with this as I didn't take any of her tweets to mean something could come of it but DJWS saying that is nice, I still don't feel like it would come though idk. 

I think, what would be fantastic, is a big 'unreleased' album to bridge a gap if she planned on taking a break for a while or something because on the slight chance we get more Chromatica content (and I do think a remix album is likely), having that, plus LGTB 2 and then Act 2 on top? Feels like a lot all at once but then I guess there's nothing wrong with that. 

A re-release of ARTPOP with a b-side would be nice I guess

Galactic Mess

If we actually get act II, even if only with a few songs (like 4-6), I'll be over the moon. :vegas:

Better yet, over uranus :enigma:

Anderson123
52 minutes ago, Tangina said:

If ever this would be released, I bet it's only the songs she made with DJWS – no Temple or Onion Girl since it was created with Zedd, and Tinnitus since it was created with Madeon.

This is what I've been thinking. She recently worked with Madeon on Chromatica so I don't think he'd have a problem with it, Zedd we don't know. But then I also remember she worked with Julia Michaels on Heal Me and she had no idea they used the song for A Star Is Born til the soundtrack was announced. I think writers and producers get paid for those songs at that time but don't have a word on what they do with them after that. So if that were to be true, Zedd's work would also be included, I'm sure they're in good terms.

I think the only people she has bad history with is Rob Fusari and maybe Fernando Garibay so I wouldn't count on Partynauseous unless she owns the rights.

thehanyo

A concept: put some of those unreleased bangers from LG5 with the best b-sides from ARTPOP and you have an ALBUM, monsters.

MadreMonster

Just watch: all that comes out this is a re-release with the Christina Do What U Want version added to the album :huntyga:

But on a positive note, I’m so excited!! At least they are talking about it :firega:

Haus of Vega

If ARTPOP taught us anything, it's to be patient and kind to Gaga. And to avoid getting too excited about potential projects until they are officially announced and released. We have to respect Gaga's prerogative to release and/or withhold her work from the public. Sometimes it's too painful to share some art with the masses, so if she continues to keep it private for just herself, we need to respect that.

MadreMonster
8 minutes ago, Ivy said:

So what does it mean to go harder what do we do :selena: spread the petition and what else?

Stream and buy the album. All we can do is talk about it and do what we can! Maybe if some media outlets pickup the story it will become more well known outside of the fan base.

MaMaMarryTheNight

How to stream properly tho? Is it okay to just play it on Spotify make it silent and put my phone away? Since I’m at work :bradley:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

jacs vs looser

They could make it an EP and sell it as a re-release bundle, similar to The Fame/Monster. 

No promo needed, and it would drive up the over all sells of the original album, fans would be happy, it requires very little effort. I really hope it happens. 

43 minutes ago, Louie said:

This is great and all, but I just have that bad feeling about this. :awkney:

why?

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Living
2 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

How to stream properly tho? Is it okay to just play it on Spotify make it silent and put my phone away? Since I’m at work :bradley:

I think it has to be a certain volume, I could be wrong

hijadeputa
50 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Princess Die

Kick It

Room in my Heart (Elton collab)

We don’t need another Elton collab tho so she can keep it :bear:

Archived