question

Will Gaga release ARTPOP ACT II

Moonlight on Water

Will Gaga release ARTPOP ACT II  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

I don’t think the album is even done. At most she might give her fans an unreleased demo of Tea or Tinnitus some day, but going back into the studio and reliving all of the pain of 2013/2014? Definitely not. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoeMo

Copied from the other thread-

I guess the questions are... is Gaga actually fond of the songs that didn't make the album, enough to release them? If she is... would she be willing to take the time to possibly re-record/revisit the songs for mastering? And if so, is her management on board too? Are they happy for her to schedule her time to do all of this work around other future projects? If the answers to those questions are all YES... we could easily end up with them. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

ShayCristoforo

She has acknowledged it, but has never been known to revisit material in this kind of way. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

LaLa

I REALLY don't think she has a whole album of songs actually finished enough to release... maybe a few. But I don't think she's going to take the time to go back and finish/polish old work, shoot a new cover, do new promo. I just can't see it.

But maybe she could pick a favourite and release it as a one-off as a gift to us? If ever one new (old) song came out of this I'd be more than happy 

MANiCURE 6
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

hope they all “mysteriously” leak tbh if she can’t release them 

The best way for her to release those songs...

And after the leak she'd tweet something like "Oops." :firega::ladyhaha:

RichAssPiss

I think a rerelease with bonus tracks is more likely. I don't think her management will want her next pop album to be named after one of the lowest moments in her music career (commercially). But you can always put some bonus tracks on Spotify as a gift to fans. 

holy scheisse

She could just release it as a "mixtape" and just drop it for us to enjoy, I don't even need videos or promotion. For realllllll:diane:

freezer bride

she could add some remixed never before heard ARTPOP tracks on the chromatica remix album like dua did with club FN (that kind of woman, love is religion)

♥.

Mother of Puppies

I was sceptical at first too, but after I read djws's post that they will meet up after she's back from italy, I am pretty sure that she will give us this gift :vegas: because why else should they meet up? And they were both excited too... so

Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RAMROD

I voted no. She didn't hint anything about releasing something. She just appreciate y'all for loving ARTPOP still.

As for DJWS , he is built different, and as someone who worked a lot on that album, obviously he wanted lots of the shelved songs to see the light, besides he is not working with her, her management, or her label for awhile now. I don't think he knows how her planning and scheduling are like these days.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Summer Boy

I would love it, to finally have Brooklyn Nights on Apple Music. But it won't happen I think. :(

Archived