Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga release ARTPOP ACT II

Moonlight on Water

Will Gaga release ARTPOP ACT II  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

Featured Posts

I dont think she would mention the petition if she's not going to release it (at least a single or EP). So its a yes for me

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

I can see maybe a limited edition rerelease (maybe with a few new songs but remixes seem more plausible) on its anniversary but other than that I don't think there would be a separate ACT II.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

alsemanche

I wish,  but I don't see it happening 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619

No, I don’t think she’d be able to even if she wanted to, just because of the team that’s involved with it at the time that she no longer works with. I doubt she’d also want to release songs that no longer have meaning to her, such as Temple being about Taylor Kinney. 

Most I’m expecting is maybe she adds a songs from Act II onto a future tour of vegas setlist, as a treat to fans, like Tea, seeing as that seems to be the most anticipated track. She could release a remix of a song, like Dua did with Club Future Nostalgia with new songs that weren’t on an album, but I highly doubt this will happen

hope they all “mysteriously” leak tbh if she can’t release them 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Lemondeduerl

Maybe yes. But I think CTC2 or even Chromatica Remix are coming first so we will have to waint in case she releases something related to ARTPOP. 

:)

39 minutes ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

She would be dumb if she don't release or leak at least one song .

Almost 50k fans signed the petition.. this is ****ing huge 

Her team needs to do something .

She sold over 3m of that album and it almost, sadly, ruined her career.

I don't think it's that huge

Prostitute Barbie

No I don’t think it’s possible but there might be a “mysterious” surge in leaks soon :ohwell:

tomsches

She might write a new album and call it ARTPOP, but I don't see why any artist would release songs they wrote 10 years ago instead of working on something new.

Quentin

I read the title as "Gaga Will release ARTPOP ACT II" :fatcat:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

The Fame Monster

No. I don’t think she wants to publish any old material right now. I believe she wants to focus on the new music at this time of her career. But I could see it happening that someday she could publish reissues of her past albums with unreleased material as a 25th anniversary, for example. 

Find your freedom in the music

Reginald

100% yes-- eventually. Not sure when, but Inter$cope would be foolish to ignore the fanbase's hype, especially in light of Taylor's recent smash success with her back catalogue 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Damon

i'd love of she at least releases brooklyn night officialy on streaming services 

... and now i just sit in silence.

IllusionLover

Knowing her I don't think so, if she left her newly released album fighting for its life why would she release an old album of b-sides 

But I'd love to see it.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived