Will Gaga release ARTPOP ACT II

Moonlight on Water

Will Gaga release ARTPOP ACT II  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water

Will she? Express your thoughts!

Also, which songs do you think she'll put on the tracklist? Will she re-record them or take some out of the vault?

she/her

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't. :laughga:

I think her tweet was her way of saying she appreciated the love, but that was it. She acknowledged how painful it was and I didn't get the impression she wants to go back and release old tracks.

I'd love her to, don't get me wrong.

imnotyourbabe10

Maybe some leaks here and there...but I'm doubtful of any official release.  This felt like acknowledgment and closure.

RhopaloceraEFFECT

She would be dumb if she don't release or leak at least one song .

Almost 50k fans signed the petition.. this is ****ing huge 

Her team needs to do something .

Ricksies

I think if she released just one song officially even without proper promo or a video fans would be most grateful.

No way will she release the full album.

Chromatography

unfortunately, no. she has gone so long ignoring ARTPOP’s existence. she appreciates the appreciation, but it’s not going to change her deep-seeded feelings towards that period in her life. i don’t blame her but damn would i love to have it.

She leaked to us when she wanted to before, so I guess that we will see some material in some form of release (A re-release of ARTPOP officialy with extra tracks, a whole album, or an intentional leak of songs)

She has to figure out the way to do so, cause I can only guess it's not that simple commercially and legally.

Juan2111

I mean it would be fantastic if she did, we would all go crazy, and have the best time of our lives, listening to Princess Die, Brooklyn Nights etc...

But after the tweets she posted and also the thing DJWS said, its really painful for her, as she said it was like, after an already painful procedure recording it, releasing it was like free falling without a parachute and slamming in concrete over and over, while people took money away from her (like in the film) and then there was the chritics destroying everything as well. And she was able to pull her back together again and start over.

So i dont know, I would love to listen to it, but beign a LM all i want is for her to be happy after all she has gone through, so if that involves never listenign ARTPOP II... i would take it.

elijahfan

Maybe seeing the interest in the record will make her honor more ARTPOP songs in future shows, or maybe she’ll even consider reworking some unreleased tracks in future records, but I don’t think she’ll release an Act II the way she might have envisioned it back in the days.

I think a nice idea would be to make a greatest hits record (it’s kinda long overdue) and use this as an opportunity to include a couple « from the vault » tracks. We kinda know Gaga doesn’t really look back tho, but who knows. Enigma did happen after all.

HuffsAhoy

I think the most realistic scenario would be either a stand along single (like The Cure) or perhaps an EP 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

President Biden

just wait til the Greatest Hits record sometine in the next few years. Likely 2023, for 15th anniversary of her career.

I got drunk

Archived