MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

society

U.S. pauses J&J Vax over rare blood clot cases

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Mister G
53 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I just want to remind y'all that you have a greater chance of contracting Covid than blood clots from the J&J or Astra, and that if you do contract Covid, you can get blood clots. One of my fitness instructors developed blood clots in her lungs from Covid. 

Also, this primarily seems to be in cisgender women. A reminder that these trials really need to do more breakdowns by biological sex. 

Exactly. Like I said earlier, I'll take my chances with any vaccine versus wanting COVID. I've had relatives that had it and some are still dealing with long term damage.

• Like 1
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StarstruckIllusion

• Miss Dolly

• HuffsAhoy

• Mister G

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 out of 6.8 MILLION?! Why don't we just lock ourselves up at home for the rest of our lives cause everything else is too risky?

First AstraZeneca and now this… This ain’t good…  6/6,800,000 doses have caused blood clots exclusively in women aged 18 - 49, six to thirteen days after getting the vaccine.  Before y’all f

Think again bc you’re over twice as more likely to be struck my lightning than to get a blood clot from J&J…

Franch Toast
17 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Exactly. Like I said earlier, I'll take my chances with any vaccine versus wanting COVID. I've had relatives that had it and some are still dealing with long term damage.

Yes. Apparently 1 in 5 people hospitalized with Covid develop blood clots. 

She/Her/Hers
Morphine Prince

mRNA vaccines > 

I don’t like J&J so not exactly surprised this is happening. 

STILL though, 6 cases out of millions is nothing and we should be glad vaccine vigilance is taking place and safety is a top priority. 

• Like 1
Lion Heart

I literally have my J&J vaccine tomorrow. So far I have not received a cancelation  notice.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
JusKeepBreathin

Glad I just got mine but it was Pfizer. No symptoms what so ever. I've had family get Moderna and they are fine too.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.