💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

The Fame spents 240 weeks on Billboard 200

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

The Fame is up 11 spots to no. 158 in its 240th non-consecutive week on the Billboard 200. Debut album by Lady Gaga was released in August 2008 and since then sold over 16M units worldwide. It is also no. 1 on Top Dance/Electronic Albums.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Justin Drew Bieber

I think it’s going to surpass Teenage Dream within 3 weeks :applause:

RhopaloceraEFFECT

There's a secret in this album that makes people still love it .. 

If I was gaga's manager I would release an album full of unreleased materials from all of her albums .. nostalgia is real and people would eat that up .

jacs vs looser
19 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

I think it’s going to surpass Teenage Dream within 3 weeks :applause:

Surpass it how? Total weeks in the Billboard 200?

Justin Drew Bieber
22 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Yes, I think Teenage Dream is only 2 or 3 weeks ahead

imnotyourbabe10
2 hours ago, RhopaloceraEFFECT said:

There's a secret in this album that makes people still love it .. 

If I was gaga's manager I would release an album full of unreleased materials from all of her albums .. nostalgia is real and people would eat that up .

I've always dreamed of an era  -- or just an album -- like this!  It could be a way to avoid any backlash around revisiting ARTPOP with Act II while still appeasing us all lol

I've also thought it could be a bit interesting if she released new singles from her records or re-visited eras. It's the most nonsensical, I know -- but I Like It Rough or DITD or Monster getting a video/single treatment in 2021 could be fun.  Though I'm sure no one in the GP would understand that.

RhopaloceraEFFECT
1 minute ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I've always dreamed of an era  -- or just an album -- like this!  It could be a way to avoid any backlash around revisiting ARTPOP with Act II while still appeasing us all lol

I've also thought it could be a bit interesting if she released new singles from her records or re-visited eras. It's the most nonsensical, I know -- but I Like It Rough or DITD or Monster getting a video/single treatment in 2021 could be fun.  Though I'm sure no one in the GP would understand that.

This is exactly what I want and I'm many fans would like the same ..

Gaga have unreleased albums .. she don't have to exhaust herself by making new music ... all we want is an album full of unreleased materials divided into 6 parts .. every part is dedicated to one of her albums .. with frankensteined as the lead single cause it fit so well with the narrative and the concept of this album .. 

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Yes, because when it comes to sales TFM has already surpassed Teenage dream ages ago. 

Archived