💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could the next album be a sequel to Chromatica?

Chic

Featured Posts

Chic

Of all the Gaga albums to have a sequel to, Chromatica seems to make the most sense in my mind. There was obviously a huge world that Gaga created and wanted to show off in all its glory. She had an era well planned out before the pandemic. The album’s visuals were never really allowed to fully blossom, and the original vision wasn’t entirely realized. We’ve been seeing small glimpses, such as the Dom Perignon ad, of the insane potential this era had visually. The tour was going to be no less than a complete spectacle.

Because Chromatica was meant to be much bigger and more vast, and because the album was pretty damn successful, I could see her following the same or a similar vein of genre for the next record (who knows, maybe she’ll go disco?) and finally be able to truly delve into the concepts, promo and overall intentions of the first era.

This would work seamlessly for the tour, too. Perform the full Chromatica/II experience with actual time to plan it, throw a few classic Gaga hits in there, and there ya go. Post-pandemic concerts will be packed after a while, so that’d be the best time to have a concert of her performing less hits than usual. It’ll be sold out no matter what, especially with her star power and her history as a global touring force.

People are going to be wanting fun dance music when the pandemic is over too, and that’s her jam anyway, so she can dominate that market by releasing an album in the early summer.

My pipe dream is that she goes a little more disco and collabs with Dua Lipa, Kylie Minogue and Jessie Ware on the next record, but that’s just me!

What do you guys think? Is Chromatica something she’ll expand on or do you think she’s going to move on from this concept?

I personally think she'll move on. Gaga strikes me as creatively restless, she gets very excited about an album or project but when she's done with it she moves quite strongly onto something else and something very different.

I think TFM was unique in that sense.

I do think a remix album is needed, or something to reignite interest in Chromatica, for the tour.

Chic
Just now, Leo said:

I personally think she'll move on. Gaga strikes me as creatively restless, she gets very excited about an album or project but when she's done with it she moves quite strongly onto something else and something very different.

I think TFM was unique in that sense.

I do think a remix album is needed, or something to reignite interest in Chromatica, for the tour.

As much as I’d love a Chromatica sequel, she is the type of artist to move on from the concept. I just hope I’ll love her next musical venture as much as I love Chromatica!

Cherries

Gaga likes to go for what we won't expect. Maybe a EP to follow? she may move on though. I'm feeling rock // metal.

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Tinnitus15

Well they indeed wanted to continue the world of chromatica...I think in one of her interviews she said chromatica is sooo big,so maybe we can see more from this world/planet..

Ouranos
8 minutes ago, Cherries said:

Gaga likes to go for what we won't expect. Maybe a EP to follow? she may move on though. I'm feeling rock // metal.

I am so ready for a rock/metal gaga album 

A MESS
8 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Chromatica Act. II ? :triggered:

it's starting yall

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

RhopaloceraEFFECT

FRANKENSTEINED could fit so well with the idea of releasing ARTPOP act 2 after all of this years .. 

Imagine the lead single as gaga stitching herself back together after all of the pain and chaos ? 

Please univers let this be true 

Mother of Puppies

Exactly... as soon as the clubs open up everywhere people want to listen to dance/electronic/house music again soooo bad and just dance their asses off... and we all know that this is her genre...

so she has to wait for the right moment to release Chromatica 2.0 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

lilboyblue

A quick side B would be great so she can relaunch and realize the vision she had for Chromatica before COVID sent it into a tailspin. Maybe have some remixes, features and some new songs from the sessions.

My personal hope is for a Netflix special like a filmed concert that explores the world visually, and then it will forever live in the platform. That's still going to be groundbreaking in itself because Beyoncé released hers on Disney+ which as of yet still has a limited global reach, so it wasn't as massive as it could have been.

For LG7, I bet it's gonna be something else. It would probably reflect her pandemic experience as it seems she was particularly moved by it.

Cherries
51 minutes ago, Ouranos said:

I am so ready for a rock/metal gaga album 

Stoked

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Gagas lil monster
34 minutes ago, flyaway said:

She said she would love to delve into opera music

Please no- 

Phantom of the ARTPOP

With Peace and love

Archived