đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favourite ARTPOP moment

flyaway

Featured Posts

flyaway

Most of us love this album, so why not sharing one of your favourite moments from this iconic era? 

lady gaga applause GIF

JoeMo

I would say the release of G.U.Y. - ARTPOP Film.

It was just so exciting because there was so much hype around what song would be the next single...  we kept seeing videos of the shoot that were suggesting it could be ANY song on the album.. and then it got released and it was SUCH A SERVE... one of her best ever videos that gets completely overlooked. It was also released after a good few months of mismanagement, scrutiny by the media and the messy release of DWUW that left fans so disappointed (in hindsight... thank god we never got the video for that). It was a little spark that kept the ARTPOP era alive. 

Honorable mentions: album art reveal, Sexxx Dreams Swinefest performance and Applause Music Video release.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

TheFriend

iTunes Festival. That's where I got super excited for I Wanna Be With You but then she released Dope instead. I was super happy when the studio version of IWBWY leaked. :enigma:

Poltergeist

Swinefest for sure, I remember it happening before my first day at Highschool, and I think it's my favorite moment in her whole career, something I'll never forget :flutter:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Yxilon

the first Gypsy live at AMPYA in october 2013 with the Dali mustache reference. It was an amazing and moving performance. 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

AphroditeLaydee

iTunes Festival was amazing!

But I have to say, my favorite moment was the ArtRave Livestream, solely because it was the first Gaga concert I ever experienced live. 

We are poor, and I was 15 at the time. I was staying up at 3:00 am waiting for it to start, and I went to school the next day without any sleep. 

AphroditeLaydee
1 minute ago, Yxilon said:

the first Gypsy live at AMPYA in october 2013 with the Dali mustache reference. It was an amazing and moving performance. 

I remember the announcer/host at that time became a mini-meme on here and LM.com

Yxilon
3 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

I remember the announcer/host at that time became a mini-meme on here and LM.com

lol why? I missed that detail :cryga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

JaysAMess

When Rihanna tweeted Sexxx Dreams lyrics and Gaga replied, giving hope of a remix/collaboration. :bradley:

BUpIZSwCcAAdq1k.jpg

It truly was the #1 hit that got away.

AphroditeLaydee
13 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

lol why? I missed that detail :cryga:

I'm so sorry I can't remember it all very clearly, but I think it was from her overall energy,, they were even calling her queen hadnet.

I think there was even an emote here named hadnet, and also I don't know why but these exist :toofunny:

https://i.imgur.com/bBVumoI.gif

https://i.imgur.com/fsrN5CX.gif

EDIT - im sorry I have no idea how to link gifs :toofunny:

VeguisLG

Summer when ARTPOP got announced, Aura leaked, Applause release, SwineFest. Gosh, those were the good times. :kara:

Archived