💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga might be back in the USA

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

AndrewGr

Filming hasn't finished yet. One of the actors is travelling to Rome in the following days. Maybe Gaga is taking a break so that they can film other scenes, or maybe they are done with her scenes (I remember seeing photos of hers a couple of days ago hugging the cast and crew?). 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

The Journey Continues ⚔️❤️⚔️🧚‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️🦄🍭🍬

lilboyblue

I mean it's possible. Didn't we have a video of Gaga and Ridley looking like they're saying goodbye already? 

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

I mean it's possible. Didn't we have a video of Gaga and Ridley looking like they're saying goodbye already? 

4 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Filming hasn't finished yet. One of the actors is travelling to Rome in the following days. Maybe Gaga is taking a break so that they can film other scenes, or maybe they are done with her scenes (I remember seeing photos of hers a couple of days ago hugging the cast and crew?). 

yeah it looked like she was crying but then we got the wedding scenes, maybe that was her last part(they didn't shoot chronologically)

4 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I think they were hugging because she had a difficult scene. But still they could be done with her stuff and just have other scenes to shoot

GucciGa
2 hours ago, HIM820 said:

When filming is over, if her hair is suddenly another COLOR I will die of happiness 

Why.... Let her have a rest. This is the problem, expecting her to just jump from one project to the next. Are we really gonna go back to looking at the clock to see if chromatic promo will restart? 

😇

Luna Lovegood

weirdos 

luna’s advocate

weed
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

since y'all think i am stalking gaga or gonna do smth to her when i am not even in usa...yall need to chill 

ooo Donnie Darko #TBT! so many members gone lol I never really acknowledge it

Mother of Puppies
3 hours ago, HIM820 said:

When filming is over, if her hair is suddenly another COLOR I will die of happiness 

I love when she’s a brunette :vegas: but I also love when she’s a blonde with her roots coming out like during Joanne era :firega:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

IWantYourLove
3 hours ago, milam said:

shes going to call the police on us

The ‘YAAAS’ reaction I’m screaming 

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, Living said:

This is creepy :triggered:

Kinda ... I think legit fans are a welcome site for her, 

its the creepy types that are worriesome..

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived