💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Free Woman" sent to French Radio

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

JustTea
13 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Anyways she is still recording in Italy now, so who I should believe, you or the news with pictures as proofs ? :saladga:

Like said, they are most likely done by the end of the month in Italy at least. Some studio filming might happen later on in the US.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThatGagaBoobStan
On 4/14/2021 at 8:28 AM, illySpencer said:

Guys, the promo is done. Nothing will come after this. This is just her French label who decided Free Woman as promo single, not Interscope. That's mean it's not an official singlr and it won't be. 

GaGa moved on, like everybody else on her team, except some of you. Don't be delulu and accept it.  

richy didnt move on:triggered:

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Mother of Puppies
On 4/14/2021 at 2:28 PM, illySpencer said:

Guys, the promo is done. Nothing will come after this. This is just her French label who decided Free Woman as promo single, not Interscope. That's mean it's not an official singlr and it won't be. 

GaGa moved on, like everybody else on her team, except some of you. Don't be delulu and accept it.  

Well... this kind of makes sense, because the same happened with 911 I believe.

But I'm still not giving up. Video announcement in 51 minutes or a bit later, cuz Gaga's busy y'know... :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Genuine Guy 09

I read somewhere that her suite in Italy is booked til last day of April, I am just writing off the rest of this month in terms of wondering about Gaga/if she'll acknowledge Chromatica. First week of May it is! :stalkga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, Matt Savage said:

Ugh I really hope she makes a music video for it :kara:

Same

Free Woman definitely isn't my first choice for a visual treatment (Hello Babylon HL Version :huntyga:) but I'm grateful for any Chromatica music videos rn :trollga:

Rifek

Any updates on how is it doing in the French radio? 

I heard the ripped radio edit and it hits much harder than the album version. I believe there are some louder drums/synths added? It sounds more raw. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Angelina Stefania

Waiting for the FREE WOMAN music video from the desk of Ms. Gaga where she rocks this look from the Japan earthquake anniversary video. 

:ohwell:

illySpencer
22 hours ago, Rifek said:

Any updates on how is it doing in the French radio? 

I heard the ripped radio edit and it hits much harder than the album version. I believe there are some louder drums/synths added? It sounds more raw. 

The album version and the album are not even rising on iTunes France. And this "new version" is not avaible to buy, so it's like punch the water. 

A MESS

the way they thought doing a dompe ad would bring Free Woman some sale lol

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Archived