💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Free Woman" sent to French Radio

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
8 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Yeah more reverb on vocals, more deep vocals too, the bass goes harder, they added vocals during the first chorus, the beat goes harder too, a tiny bit faster... It's amazing :firega:

It has the same THUMPA THUMPA as what made me fall in love with Alice. :pray:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer
7 hours ago, lilboyblue said:

Free Woman has just been sent to French radios, hasn't it? That's still promo. Yes, it's not the global push that we want but people in this thread are just happy we can hear the song on the radio, and are hoping that this somehow does well. Who knows? This might pave the way for other markets. That's not a wild stretch, is it?

On MV talks. Let people dream. Most people here don't expect an actual MV happening.

OFF TOPIC: BloodPop DID talk about a remix album, so happening or not, that's worth a discussion. He also mentioned he's working on a 911 Remix with Charli XCX, mentioned that they "will include" Babylon (Haus Labs), and have hinted at a Rina Sawayama participation.

Sure, we have no idea as to what stage this remix album is in atm. Maybe some of it is done, or maybe BloodPop is just about to make a pitch. But these are not delusions. These are information that BloodPop himself let known on Twitter.

And do you really think they would work on a remix album of a Gaga project without Lady Gaga herself knowing? Absurd. Not everyone here is as jaded as you seem to be.

GaGa didn't produce anything on Chromatica (except Chromatica 1 2 3), so yes BloodPop can work alone without GaGa. I don't know if she knows about this remix album, but at least she will be not produce it so it's the same thing for me. 

All I can see it's that she is not working on that remix album cause she is filming her movie in Italy, so yes she can't work on it. And the way BloodPop asked to the fans what artists they would love want to see on this potential remix album prooves me that GaGa has zero interest in that kind of album, cause with GaGa eveything is secret.   

And please, BloodPop teased Babylon Remix since one year alredy and nothing happen, even GaGa didn't talk about it... 

And i think BloodPop is talking for this remix album just because DJWS talked about ARTPOP Act II, and I think he is trying to sale a project that nobody really want in GaGa's team ans he is trying to get the hype around an album alredy dead.  

A MESS
11 hours ago, illySpencer said:

GaGa didn't produce anything on Chromatica (except Chromatica 1 2 3), so yes BloodPop can work alone without GaGa. I don't know if she knows about this remix album, but at least she will be not produce it so it's the same thing for me. 

All I can see it's that she is not working on that remix album cause she is filming her movie in Italy, so yes she can't work on it. And the way BloodPop asked to the fans what artists they would love want to see on this potential remix album prooves me that GaGa has zero interest in that kind of album, cause with GaGa eveything is secret.   

And please, BloodPop teased Babylon Remix since one year alredy and nothing happen, even GaGa didn't talk about it... 

And i think BloodPop is talking for this remix album just because DJWS talked about ARTPOP Act II, and I think he is trying to sale a project that nobody really want in GaGa's team ans he is trying to get the hype around an album alredy dead.  

you're not the first person here thinking Gaga is in no way involved in the remixes, but really y'all think she would let them put her name on it? as if Stephen King would let the ghost writer publish a book without reading it LOL do y'all also think she has no say on the names involved? like, people say the name of a pedo rapist and they put it on without her knowing it? ok pop off

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

illySpencer
2 hours ago, milam said:

you're not the first person here thinking Gaga is in no way involved in the remixes, but really y'all think she would let them put her name on it? as if Stephen King would let the ghost writer publish a book without reading it LOL do y'all also think she has no say on the names involved? like, people say the name of a pedo rapist and they put it on without her knowing it? ok pop off

Clearly not the same case, so your point is wrong. 

A MESS
7 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

k lil girl :pawsup:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

JustTea
21 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

They wouldn't release anything without Gaga's permission, so he had a valid point and you sound petty. :bye:

And the filming is ending already.

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, JustTea said:

They wouldn't release anything without Gaga's permission, so he had a valid point and you sound petty. :bye:

And the filming is ending already.

They are shooting today though 

Stupid Oreo
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

They are shooting today though 

i thought she was back in the US :ladyhaha:

QueenChromatix

fact that they still shooting doesn't mean the filming is going to last fe more weeks. It's been already over a month of filming, so till end of April they will be done for sure.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Tinnitus15
58 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

fact that they still shooting doesn't mean the filming is going to last fe more weeks. It's been already over a month of filming, so till end of April they will be done for sure.

yeah and today we got pics of adam,but gaga isn't seen with him 

illySpencer
1 hour ago, polishmonster said:

What are you talking about ? She is filming a movie not a TV show, it will take her at least 1 or 2 months (maybe more) to record it.  

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

What are you talking about ? She is filming a movie not a TV show, it will take her at least 1 or 2 months (maybe more) to record it.  

ASIB was shot in 40 days...Ridley Scott's movies are known for shooting fast(for ex his previous one)

The Z
6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

It's actually really short to shoot a movie, way shorter than a TV show, especially when it's Ridley Scott 

illySpencer
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

ASIB was shot in 40 days...Ridley Scott's movies are known for shooting fast(for ex his previous one)

Anyways she is still recording in Italy now, so who I should believe, you or the news with pictures as proofs ? :saladga:

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Anyways she is still recording in Italy now, so who I should believe, you or the news with pictures as proofs ? :saladga:

i am not saying they are done, just stating that he works fast :excuseu:

Archived