Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Free Woman" sent to French Radio

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

lilboyblue
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

I mean, that's cool! But why? Why France specifically? :enigma:

My guess is it's the local partner of Interscope/UMG that wants to push something? Or maybe they see France as a good test market.

The timing is what's interesting because it really wouldn't serve much purpose unless they know something is coming.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09

Chromatica is still charting in France, I think this is something to help push it to platinum long term. It helped in Italy, 911 went gold and Chromatica can go platinum there. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

The Z
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Dom Perignon 

3 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

Cause its la maison pérignon AS THE SAY IN FRENCH 

That makes sense for Free Woman, but that doesn't explain 911, INLA, ARUTW (why not worldwide??? :grr:) and the rest, it almost feels like they use France to test the waters, but even when the song smashes they don't release it worldwide 

MANiCURE 6
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Chromatica is still charting in France, I think this is something to help push it to platinum long term. It helped in Italy, 911 went gold and Chromatica can go platinum there. 

It's #169 this week and it didn't leave the TOP200 since it's release week... :firega:

Platinum is on the way !

The Z
3 minutes ago, lilboyblue said:

My guess is it's the local partner of Interscope/UMG that wants to push something? Or maybe they see France as a good test market.

The timing is what's interesting because it really wouldn't serve much purpose unless they know something is coming.

That's a good observation, but again, ARUTW smashed (as hard as Shallow) here in France, but they didn't release it world wide afterwards

And nothing was coming right after Dance In The Dark so I'm a bit skeptical about something coming 

A MESS
45 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

I'm sorry for pooping over this party but why select the song with some of the worst/ clumsiest/ laziest lyrics, vocal delivery and melody, and uneventful 1st drop after the build up :saladga: 

It gets a bit better at the end but Alice, Replay, Babylon and SFA deserve the single treatment over this :interestinga:

well, it's over

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

Kadikaado

Wow! Amazing news! I wonder if there's a longer version of the champagne ad with the "Dom Pérignon remix" about to come. I remember reading here that there was suposed to be a 3 minutes long video and 7 Instagram posts, so maybe there's more to come yet.

BTW Gaga is on Europe right now, so maybe she can promote the single as soon as the shootings of House of Gucci ends or even during breaks of the film.

Free Woman is on my bottom 3 of Chromatica, but at this point I'll accept anything Chromatica related.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Rifek

Freench Woman is coming to smash :firega:

I said it first. 

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

Tinnitus15

Didn’t the guy who make the remix said that it’s going to be released?

QueenChromatix

Actually I love the concept of local singles like 911 was sent to Italian radios, Free Woman to French radios and back when Sour Candy was released it was sent to Australian radios :)

multipile songs being promotes > releasing official single

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, franminervini said:

Omg sis i was just reading this thread we have a connection :heart:

and shook with everything! Her tweets, ARTPOP, now Free Woman...

omg I just thought I was in my coming REALLY soon thread :wtfga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Mother of Puppies

we could all contact our radio stations and ask them to play the song :selena:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Archived