other

Countdown: ARTPOP ACT II

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GRIMEZSZ

In a dream scenario revisiting ARTPOP and release ACT. ll also can heal the feeling surrounded on that era for Gaga and Paul and i think close that heal process releasing a reissue with a cute act ll EP and two videos is really a cute gift for us and yet we are going to close that era and this time with good feelings about the end. But I'm good if anything about that happen. I'm so happy Gaga interact with us talking about ARTPOP in middle of a big moment of her actress career.

Jase

Nah, it's not.

Saying that, the reminiscing and the nostalgia surrounding ARTPOP is lovely. I have some amazing memories from that time period.

Pretty Please
15 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Who are you ? :billie:

Can't you let people be happy ?

The thing is everyone complains about how unhappy they are when it doesn’t come to fruition? And then they bitch at Gaga’s team for not capitalizing on the moment and saying theyre stupid. 

do you throw this “let people be happy” energy at the people that bully bloodpop, sarah and bobby? Getting told they should be fired that they ruined chromatica and every other comment they have to deal with every single day?

i have no problem with healthy excitement but this fanbase time and time again turns nasty after the original hype dies down and they don’t get what they want. 

Archived