Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Countdown: ARTPOP ACT II

dit

Featured Posts

Lucas

Imo no it's not

Act I really hurt her and her career, her label and her won't take the risk to release an 8 year old b-sides album after all she went through to get the GP back in the last years imo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A MESS
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

Inb4 

"ARTPOP Act II is coming and will be entirely produced by Blood pop"

:saladga:

crying right now

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

OMonster
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Imo no it's not

Act I really hurt her and her career, her label and her won't take the risk to release an 8 year old b-sides album after all she went through to get the GP back in the last years imo

But the GP are already back. She proved her talents and sincerity with C2C, Joanne and ASIB, as well as by removing the mask she once always wore. Chromatica performed well, too. 

I also think ARTPOP is universally better understood now, by critics and fans. I don’t think an Act II would be even remotely damaging. It might not necessarily light the charts on fire (which is fine... or even intended) but it wouldn’t do any harm. 

I think Act II would be a really great way to reclaim the ARTPOP era and, I guess, ‘clean up’ what I think she (and others) probably view as a bit of a stain on her record. Not in terms of the quality of work, but in terms of what the work represents and what went down in that era. If she released a second act that fans loved and she enjoyed, it would completely redefine what ARTPOP means in Gaga’s career and discography.

subtext / fantasy

Babylon98
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Imo no it's not

It truly was about her image and not the music itself. Her image is established now, and if she released a B-sides album for her fans no one will say anything negative about her this time, for sure. Back then she was overexposed and it was cool to hate her, right now she's seen as talented and respected. 

I don't think she will release Act II but if she did I don't see it hurting her image one bit. For the contrary it would probably inspire a lot of critics to re-review ARTPOP and it would paint that era in a better light and give it some life in 2021. 

Nuggets

Not this :rip: Sour Candy MV thread 3.0 :rip:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Concertaholic

Bobby would never let this happen. She has too much stuff going one right now between Gucci, the upcoming jazz album, Bullet Train, and all her brand deals.

Not Funny No GIF

gypsy101
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She knows how much fans want it.

I think she might drop a few songs for the 10th anniversary.

that’s literally 2.5 years from now tho:selena:

Living
40 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Imo no it's not

Well said, many fans done seem to understand the damage that album caused.. there is no way a b-side version is coming out. 

LilyLark
51 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Imo no it's not

Yeah, and watch fans get angry with her for not releasing it, either, sigh.

I do think it's possible she does a reissue with some bonus tracks for the 10 year anniversary or posts a few songs on her Youtube channel. But a full on album seems highly unlikely.

Chris Evans

ACT II had more of the experimental stuff while ARTPOP was more GP friendly

after even her stans made the name ARTPOP synonymous with the word flop, there's no way it's ever going to be officially released but it's nice to reminisce 

Archived