💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Countdown: ARTPOP ACT II

dit

Featured Posts

Notice that she SPECIFIED that the petition and hashtag / sales surge was "for ARTPOP Act 2"???? She could have easily given a generic "thank you for the love and attention on ARTPOP etc...etc..." but she SPECIFICALLY acknowledged that we are trending, petitioning and purchasing the record in order to obtain something out of it; ARTPOP Act 2.

I really really believe she will give it to us :giveup: It's not a conspiracy or far fetched pipe dream anymore. SHE KNOWS and WANTS to I think :giveup: 

edit: at the request of several members (only 1) we have decided to make this the countdown thread yaaas.png LGBTQ+s are you with me?! let me hear you SCREAM PortlyBeneficialCoyote-max-1mb.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

and... it's starting:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JohnWayne92

I kinda see her getting this glimmer of hope tonight, asking her team, “can we do it?” 

I would love it. Why not give it to the fans? Chromatica was taken from her and us. Let’s use ARTPOP ACT II as a way to get back there. Then have a massive dual concert. 

im fangirling sorry. 

MaryJaneHolland

She knows how much fans want it.

I think she might drop a few songs for the 10th anniversary.

TheFame Monster

“Fans” like to be delusional and think that she simply chose to give up on Chromatica, but I think she’s aware of the past year and wants to acknowledge and give something, but I don’t think it’s Act 2

FFXIV WhiteMage
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Who will make the rumor thread

890049-DF-9-E6-A-4-F5-D-A805-AECE4-D98-B

girl fail GIF
lemme on board

David Ward

She literally said this inspired her and warmed her heart again. Let's see if it inspired her to work on and release ACT II 

sarcamstic

i’m sure she’s probably considering act II :kara: even if we don’t get anything, it makes me happier than anything to know that she still loves the album as much as we do.

flying like 1000 birds

Psyduck
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaGa said:

What we need is ARTPOP (Stefani’s Version) with songs from the vault

You mean songs from Pandora's Box :huntyga:

keep on looking for Psyduck

3 minutes ago, River said:

and... it's starting:emma:

ARTPOP vol 2 is not coming, it was never recorded but 1-2 songs like Brooklyn Nights

Has it ever ended though?

"some stories doesn't havez no eds...cuz I'm a wander ring man she says 2 meh"tenor.gif 

MadreMonster
6 minutes ago, River said:

and... it's starting:emma:

ARTPOP vol 2 is not coming, it was never recorded but 1-2 songs like Brooklyn Nights

It was recorded. I’m sure if her manager hadn’t left her, we would have had it. But her life and career fell apart when she initially released it and I’m sure she just wanted to get the album promo cycle done.

Focus
5 minutes ago, dit said:
12 minutes ago, River said:

why do so many people assume it was never recorded let alone gaga saying she recorded over 90 songs for ARTPOP :confused: act 2 was supposed to be a collection of outtakes

Archived