Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Lumiere

inb4 "as a gift of gratitude here's an ARTPOP glam room palette inspired by the clowns that y'all have been see you in November xoxo 💗⚔️"

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala
2 minutes ago, good said:

Yeah she sounds grateful but ready to move on from that time. There are a lot of heavy memories and associations she wants to leave in the past..

Exactly. And I hope all the ARTPOP stans can slow down from now on. Give her a break and be ready to welcome something new.

OMonster

This is just so special. Wow. 

I can’t describe how I am feeling right now but I know that so many of you will feel the exact same. 

For Gaga to finally acknowledge ARTPOP in such a way again... it feels so great. That album was an explosion of pain, but we loved it so much and we understood it. I am glad Gaga can see that now. It really was/is such a powerful record. 

It’s so interesting to hear how Gaga really feels about ARTPOP, all these years later. This is one of the most interesting and revealing comments she has ever made about her career. I am so excited by it. 

subtext / fantasy

Dayman
5 minutes ago, good said:

Yeah she sounds grateful but ready to move on from that time. There are a lot of heavy memories and associations she wants to leave in the past..

I mean she did start with saying how the fact it was fans petitioning for Act II inspired a tremendous warmth in her heart AND how it was ahead of its time in the second tweet. I don't think it is off the table to get Act II. But I do think this was a major step for her to finally see that just because they ripped her apart for ARTPOP  doesn't mean it didn't mean the world to a ton of us and we always believed in the work just like she did.

She acknowledged the effort :heart: her team most likely informed her, including DJWS. ARTPOP, we could belong together :fatcat:

Act 2 is coming...and that is House of Gucci :laughga:

Rifek

I can’t wait to get back home from work and listen to this masterpiece in full

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, insight said:

Ahead of its time? EDM was already out the door in the fall of 2013. I'm puzzled 🤨

album is not only a sound
it could be ahead of it's time by idea, concept, etc.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

GipJo
32 minutes ago, Eido said:

She just mentionned it like "ah h you are buying it again, more money Thks." 

But never like"i will release it"

She is not an indie artist, she can't release projects freely as she wants.

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, insight said:

Ahead of its time? EDM was already out the door in the fall of 2013. I'm puzzled 🤨

it’s just a fancy term of saying flop. EDM aint better today. we still want it tho hello

Dayman
4 minutes ago, insight said:

ARTPOP was wayyyy more than EDM. Really only 1/3 at most was EDM. The album is very diverse in it's genre exploration all tied together with Dance Pop at its core.

lady siwa
7 minutes ago, insight said:

EDM was already out the door

there is so much more in this album than just edm genre and sound wise 

Jose P

The way she talks about ARTPOP in such a passionate way like she did 8 years ago and still stands by it wholeheartedly makes me so happy :bradley: And remember she also uplifted it in the Paper Magazine interview for Chromatica. Maybe this time people will stop trying to push the narrative that she wants to bury it and leave it in the past. This is the second time she calls it ahead of its time. Just seeing that she feels strongly about it to this day and remains proud of it is enough for me.

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

it’s just a fancy term of saying flop. EDM aint better today. we still want it tho hello

Why people can't respect us, old hags trapped in the 2010's pop. Let me be happy

Channel 4 Love GIF by Five Guys A Week

Property of @Whale

Archived