💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

the way this chain reaction started after an april fools joke..... who are the fools now

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is all of the money being donated by fans signing this petition going??

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

NichuuB

Where is the ARTPOP act II coming REALLY soon thread at?

insane GIF

Property of @Whale

samuelx
2 minutes ago, good said:

Where is all of the money being donated by fans signing this petition going??

this is why were seeing such a huge spike, they're just buying ARTPOP over and over again

Galagala

"I fell apart after I released this album. Thank you for celebrating something that once felt like destruction."

Those are honest and heartfelt words. I don't think she wants to release vol2 of this, tho. She's just responding to all the love toward an album that almost destroyed her career.

MelbHawker

I was legit just listening to ARTPOP because I felt like it & then she tweets DIS. 

david rose what GIF by Schitt's Creek

2 minutes ago, Galagala said:

"I fell apart after I released this album. Thank you for celebrating something that once felt like destruction."

Those are honest and heartfelt words. I don't think she wants to release vol2 of this, tho. She's just responding to all the love toward an album that almost destroyed her career.

Yeah she sounds grateful but ready to move on from that time. There are a lot of heavy memories and associations she wants to leave in the past..

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

ELECTROHEART

If she decided to not release it, the fact that she knows we valorate this work makes me happy. :kara:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

14 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

so is that a yes or a no for act 2?

Let's not forget that it's not totally up to her, that's why djws said try and get the petition to 100k so interscope will take it seriously!

I mean maybe she doesn't want to but she should at least be able to have it be her choice

Archived