HEAVY METAL LOVER (LYRIC VIDEO)

charts

ARTPOP is rising everywhere

Featured Posts

sarcamstic
3 minutes ago, Sandrology said:

DJWS allready knows about it. It's just a matter of time til her team picks it up

it makes me so happy to see that DJWS is excited about this :kara: i’m sure gaga will be too :pawsup:

🚨 AM I STILL ALIVE? 🚨
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yxilon

• Tinnitus15

• Stupid Oreo

• MaMaMarryTheNight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wtf is happening ARTPOP just entered in the US iTunes top 10 and is #1 in like 6 countries, the hashtag #buyARTPOPonitunes is going viral on twitter, spotify daily streams increased by like 50%. Someb

This is what a petition can do people 

Even if nothing comes of this, it’s really great seeing Little Monsters rally behind an album the rest of the world didn’t appreciate. Long live ARTPOP 

Yxilon
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

if you are using kworb, why does the button in the top right called ‘babylon’ lead you to the audio on her yt  💀💀

I'm so ready for RUMOR: BABYLON NEXT SINGLE CONFIRMED threads after this news:ally:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
Anderson123

And to think all these people are missing on Do What U Want.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 6
MaMaMarryTheNight
3 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

it makes me so happy to see that DJWS is excited about this :kara: i’m sure gaga will be too :pawsup:

You think? To me it seems like she doesn’t want to remember this era, which is understandable 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️
Stupid Oreo

ASIB is #1 in Micronesia

slay i guess

Operation: kill the oreo bitch
  • YAAAS 1
ChromaticaGa

The two extra iTunes sales isnt going to make us chart 💔 nobody buys albums on iTunes now so any little spike in sales will make it chart. It’s next to El Camino by the Black Keys, who’s listening to that?

PEZ

Yessss she deserves!

Another DJWS post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNlaKW9nlJE/

"AT THE TIME OF THIS POST THIS ALBUM WAS #6 ON THE POP ALBUM CHART. ALMOST A DECADE AFTER ITS RELEASE. WHAT AN AMAZING GIFT FROM YOU ALL. I AM MOVED. THANK YOU."

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 7
Gagaism
10 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

I don’t think so, she doesn’t remember ARTPOP unfortunately :awkney: