💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARTPOP is rising everywhere

Yxilon

Featured Posts

SadBoi808
4 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

They should do a deluxe act 2 version that adds onto the original - maybe 6 new songs with two streaming giant collabs, released maybe in August to commemorate the initial release date Reveal, or Applause birthday. Special vinyl and some merch, signed copies. It'd really sell and with charting under the original name, it'd probably push ARTPOP to 2xPlatinum in USA and UK platinum, also get good reviews. 

If all that happened, Gaga would probably be in disbelief remembering that this record ruined her - but now everything has changed and rewritten. Its evidence anything in life can happen! :vegas:

🥲

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, flyaway said:

I'm truly shocked. It's #1 in several countries and it was released 7 years ago. 

Some new releases don't even get to top 3. 

yasss because true art never dies and it's quality is a timeless classic!!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Babylon Dynasty
2 hours ago, Clayton said:

this is super random but why does Kworb have a link to that Babylon X Pose video?? https://kworb.net/  at the top right:laughga:

I'm not the only one!!! I want to know why tho

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

MaMaMarryTheNight

Come through artRAVE ACT II

tumblr_n5q1hveY6q1rvvk8yo1_500.gif

I know it’s a pandemic but let me dream :giveup:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Akiki
On 4/13/2021 at 2:05 AM, Peter Parker said:

I just finished streaming the album from start to finish for the first time in a while and wow, it’s actually really good. The negative reception it got back in 2013 really made so many people believe that it’s a bad album/flop when in reality it was ahead of its time

It’s a good album but I wouldn’t say that it was ahead of its time. In fact, at the time, it felt dated. But ARTPOP proved that it aged quite well. 

Ronk
53 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

yasss because true art never dies and it's quality is a timeless classic!!! 

Gaga would totally agree with you.

Gaga's words at artRAVE "This album is for a future thinker" are at 4:34 into this:

ARTPOP comes from Gaga's inspiration, her heart, her passion.  It's very existence is a gift from Gaga. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

StrawberryBlond

Can anyone give any indication of what this will mean for charts? Are we talking top ten? I have next to no knowledge about what streams contribute these days. And does anyone have any idea about actual sales? Is it almost all streaming or are there some actual purchases happening?

42 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Can anyone give any indication of what this will mean for charts? Are we talking top ten? I have next to no knowledge about what streams contribute these days. And does anyone have any idea about actual sales? Is it almost all streaming or are there some actual purchases happening?

In a different thread I saw them saying it could be around 200 or 189 on billboard, but it's a guess at this point! But definitely not top 10..

52 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Anywhere from 150 to 200 range. We are aiming for a re entry to the Billboard 200 Chart so ARTPOP can finally have a 30th week on the chart (yes it dropped THAT quickly out of the charts) but we are being realistic as these numbers would not suffice to enter even the top 150. A nice lower end re entry would be great tbh! Hope we can achieve it! Keep streaming sistren! :excited2:

JustTea
3 hours ago, dit said:

Anywhere from 150 to 200 range. We are aiming for a re entry to the Billboard 200 Chart so ARTPOP can finally have a 30th week on the chart (yes it dropped THAT quickly out of the charts) but we are being realistic as these numbers would not suffice to enter even the top 150. A nice lower end re entry would be great tbh! Hope we can achieve it! Keep streaming sistren! :excited2:

How many copies is required for top 200? It only got a 3 boosted days from a tracking week, I'm afraid it won't be enough :ohno:

16 hours ago, Clayton said:

this is super random but why does Kworb have a link to that Babylon X Pose video?? https://kworb.net/  at the top right:laughga:

Not me thinking it was a personalized all these months because I have watched that video so much. :billie:

2 hours ago, JustTea said:

How many copies is required for top 200? It only got a 3 boosted days from a tracking week, I'm afraid it won't be enough :ohno:

Sadly I am not 100% sure but I remember reading that she would need about 3500 consumption units to chart on the very lower end of the BB 200 charts. I'd gander that with the 3 day boost she may be able to hit that figure. If not she will chart next week even if the boost slows down. She is still doing well sales wise so the full 7 day tracking week she could still chart. Best case scenario is she charts for 2 weeks! that would be amazing 31 weeks total charting for ARTPOP! 

Archived