ARTPOP is rising everywhere

Yxilon

Featured Posts

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brooklynights
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Because we know just how much Gaga cared about it and nearly sacrificed herself for it, it meant a lot to her and we stuck by her through that traumatizing era

yes!!! and this is why i feel she will be grateful for all the recent ARTPOP love, even if she seems like she's ignoring it right now. and we all know the "i don't remember ARTPOP" tweet was a joke, so i don't see why she wouldn't be happy abt this all

pop a 911

I’ve seen threads about it on Twitter, but does anyone know why the Admin of Gagadaily doesn’t like ARTPOP, or acknowledge the ACT II petitions?

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Stupid Oreo
3 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

iTunes US: #19 (+15) :bradley:

IT WORKED

Stupid Oreo
Just now, POP A 911 said:

I’ve seen threads about it on Twitter, but does anyone know why the Admin of Gagadaily doesn’t like ARTPOP, or acknowledge the ACT II petitions?

gagas team is coming for him skskskss

David Ward
1 hour ago, POP A 911 said:

He probably doesn't like ARTPOP as much as other fans do and controlling the narrative to a degree based on his own personal opinion. It's a shame. Power usually corrupts people to a selfish point.

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

I find it hard to believe that it's just because he doesn't like ARTPOP, so maybe Bobby told him not to (which is unlikely) or he just doesn't think it will lead anywhere and doesn't want to go back on his word 

chaeri pls

StarstruckIllusion

not ARTPOP and Joanne in the top 200 in Canada above Chromatica 😶

SerbianChromatican

We made a decade old album trend world-wide.... I'm so proud.... :bradley: ARTPOP finally got justice, it was just a decade ahead of it's time :messga::sara:

F the Coca, F the pizza, all we need is shljivovitza

I love how gaga morphes and changes each era. And always look forward to seeing what she does next. But part of me really hopes we get an ARTPOP re up era... I’d loved to see her being weirdly creative again and living her ARTPOP fantasy 🧸

🙋🏼‍♂️

Bonkers
37 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

@Admin is a real lady gaga supporter.  Not just a fan, but he actually cares about her and what's best for her.  My guess is that when the petition came out he saw it as something along the lines of things that have happened before where it was fans making demands and putting pressure on Lady Gaga.  Sort of entitled fans who are never satisfied and always pushing for more regardless of what Lady Gaga wants.

Personally I think the petition turned out to be a lovely show of support for Lady Gaga since we all know it's unlikely anything will come from it, and as an artist it must be nice to see so much love for something that was a labor of love and something that came into being during a difficult time.  But I still imagine maybe Admin saw some problematic connotations to the endeavor, and so I see him not promoting it actually comes from a very good place, with nothing but respect and care for Lady Gaga.  :heart:

Sorry to speak for Admin if I got it wrong, this is just my guess.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived