💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARTPOP is rising everywhere

Yxilon

Featured Posts

sarcamstic
8 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

You think? To me it seems like she doesn’t want to remember this era, which is understandable 

i definitely think so! i think that despite how harsh the era itself was, she probably still loves ARTPOP as a body of work. she put so much effort into the process of planning the album, from recording, to producing, to the (sadly doomed) promotion

ARTPOP is one of her babies & was a full creative vision that she didn’t have the opportunity to fulfill. i think that the album being recognized now, as that sort of creative vision, will make her happy :kara: (or at least i hope it would, i doubt DJWS would keep promoting it if he talked with gaga & she didn’t like it currently.)

flying like 1000 birds

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yxilon

iTunes US: #34 (+20)

iTunes US pop: #5 (+1)

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Stupid Oreo

i bought 5 copies (with a vpn on different devices hope it works)

MaMaMarryTheNight

When promo of your fanbase works better than the promo of your management ... :triggered:

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

MANiCURE 6

Not ARTPOP being #1 in Honduras and Saudi Arabia, #3 in Mexico, #4 in Brazil, #19 in Italy, #34 in the US, #98 in France and #179 in Germany... OUR IMPACT. :bye:

edit : Not me buying a copy of ARTPOP and making it jump at #38 spot in France :ladyhaha:

Starmie25
4 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

i definitely think so! i think that despite how harsh the era itself was, she probably still loves ARTPOP as a body of work. she put so much effort into the process of planning the album, from recording, to producing, to the (sadly doomed) promotion

ARTPOP is one of her babies & was a full creative vision that she didn’t have the opportunity to fulfill. i think that the album being recognized now, as that sort of creative vision, will make her happy :kara: (or at least i hope it would, i doubt DJWS would keep promoting it if he talked with gaga & she didn’t like it currently.)

The clip of her dancing to "Manicure" and "Applause" (Haus labs party) easily shows that she still has a lot of love for that album. 

Yxilon
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

i bought 5 copies (with a vpn on different devices hope it works)

Oh so it was you :haroon:

Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Staryu17 said:

The clip of her dancing to "Manicure" and "Applause" (Haus labs party) easily shows that she still has a lot of love for that album. 

or she was too drunk and ate too many horselabs lipsticks

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Yxilon said:

Oh so it was you :haroon:

no i did this like just now:enigma:

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

no i did this like just now:enigma:

wait so it rose again?:creepflop:

Bonkers

Can someone please tell me if it's smashing in Azerbaijan?  I don't know how to check :wtfga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Yxilon
Just now, Stupid Oreo said:

wait so it rose again?:creepflop:

We'll see in a few minutes:messga:

Starmie25
2 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

or she was too drunk and ate too many horselabs lipsticks

Well, umm she included "Venus", "X Dreams" into her Coachella setlist, along with other ARTPOP cuts that were part of the demonic remix at the start lol. 

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Yxilon said:

iTunes Italy: #14 (+3)

# 3 Brazil

# 4 Chile (nways so

Archived