ARTPOP is rising everywhere

Yxilon

Featured Posts

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI
16 minutes ago, n1kos said:

In this new album there is a song called Dope... Where is I wanna be with you? 

In a ditch 

Genuine Guy 09

They should do a deluxe act 2 version that adds onto the original - maybe 6 new songs with two streaming giant collabs, released maybe in August to commemorate the initial release date Reveal, or Applause birthday. Special vinyl and some merch, signed copies. It'd really sell and with charting under the original name, it'd probably push ARTPOP to 2xPlatinum in USA and UK platinum, also get good reviews. 

If all that happened, Gaga would probably be in disbelief remembering that this record ruined her - but now everything has changed and rewritten. Its evidence anything in life can happen! :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

42 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

They should do a deluxe act 2 version that adds onto the original - maybe 6 new songs with two streaming giant collabs, released maybe in August to commemorate the initial release date Reveal, or Applause birthday. Special vinyl and some merch, signed copies. It'd really sell and with charting under the original name, it'd probably push ARTPOP to 2xPlatinum in USA and UK platinum, also get good reviews. 

If all that happened, Gaga would probably be in disbelief remembering that this record ruined her - but now everything has changed and rewritten. Its evidence anything in life can happen! :vegas:

Incoming Rihanna & Cardi collabs on an intense DJWS EDM track :vegas:

JoeMo

Just bought my copy again on itunes.

f u ccckk you pop music 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Bebe
1 hour ago, Warhol Killer said:

Gaga hire me pls

02.jpg

This is so cool :giveup:

Don't think the real copy could legally have the parental advisory label scratched out though haha

1 hour ago, n1kos said:

In this new album there is a song called Dope... Where is I wanna be with you? 

dope is the real bitch

11 hours ago, Werk said:

Can any ARTPOP song get/return into the Hot 100 or Bubbling Under at least?

Probably not but seems like there's a buying party going on today & tomorrow

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

It’s called Karma. Gaga is always kind and now it’s coming back to her. :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Genuine Guy 09
2 hours ago, KORG said:

Incoming Rihanna & Cardi collabs on an intense DJWS EDM track :vegas:

As long as it sounds 2021'd not 2013'd I'm so here for it :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

MaMaMarryTheNight

LETS GO SISTERS

BAA7927-C-B71-B-4-C47-8-EFB-752-EFF395-A

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

ProdigyARTPOP

I feel like pushing an ARTPOP act 2, at least on digital & streaming platforms, with the unreleased tracks & adding on some Chromatica songs to fit the narrative and have them all sonically connect would be dope, push out the Chromatica remixes as a side B to the album & include those Rina, Bad Bunny, Charli XCX collab & you’ve officially killed two birds with one stone and can then move on to C2C2 & Gucci with ease :ohwell::vegas:

Dr Fudge
17 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

LETS GO SISTERS

BAA7927-C-B71-B-4-C47-8-EFB-752-EFF395-A

Tell me why I read this as Shania Twain saying “Let’s go, girls” loooooool :deadbanana:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Ronk
5 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Chromatica is now #142 in iTunes US... It was #777 yesterday !

All her albums are rising with ARTPOP

ARTPOP, ha power.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Mister G

Soooo there must be more momentum for Gaga because Chromatica shot up to 118 on iTunes US. Nice to see ARTPOP and Chromatica making some traction together as the happy little family they are. #ARTPOPXChromatica

Archived