ARTPOP is rising everywhere

Yxilon

Featured Posts

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
20 hours ago, Bonkers said:

@Admin is a real lady gaga supporter.  Not just a fan, but he actually cares about her and what's best for her.  My guess is that when the petition came out he saw it as something along the lines of things that have happened before where it was fans making demands and putting pressure on Lady Gaga.  Sort of entitled fans who are never satisfied and always pushing for more regardless of what Lady Gaga wants.

Personally I think the petition turned out to be a lovely show of support for Lady Gaga since we all know it's unlikely anything will come from it, and as an artist it must be nice to see so much love for something that was a labor of love and something that came into being during a difficult time.  But I still imagine maybe Admin saw some problematic connotations to the endeavor, and so I see him not promoting it actually comes from a very good place, with nothing but respect and care for Lady Gaga.  :heart:

Sorry to speak for Admin if I got it wrong, this is just my guess.  

Hi everyone,

I was right.

:lana:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Ronk

Just purchased it in itunes ... again.  Also tweeted #buyARTPOPoniTunes.  Hope it goes #1.

I live outside the space time continuum.

littlepotter
30 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Omg, how much I hate that OGH Madge stan "Oliver123" in the comments... :saladga:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/lady-gaga-responds-to-fan-campaign-for-sequel-to-her-ARTPOP-album__32895/

Please report him or something :pray:

Please don't pay attention to any of these comment section dwellers, they have deep issues

chaeri pls

jimmytimestep
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Please don't pay attention to any of these comment section dwellers, they have deep issues

A dweller on OfficialCharts.com of all places

MadreMonster

Could she send an ARTPOP song to radio at all? I know it’s probably impossible but that would be SICK

Lilbit

We’re finally getting an accurate estimate of how many gay men there are world wide. :derpga:

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, wook said:

I just drank 2 glass of wine so every track is the best for me now :queenga: Btw, ARTPOP is #2 in Canada

ARTPOP slaps so hard with a few glasses of wine and a puff 

🤖⚡️

Emmanymar

I still remember watching the livestream of the last Artrave show in France and crying all the way through. I first started getting depression at the time ARTPOP was released and that album helped me so much. ARTPOP means so much to me :fatcat:

Archived