💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARTPOP is rising everywhere

Yxilon

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

You can say anything, but ARTPOP is a mythic album in pop culture and... without even having critical acclaim or one of the highest sales of 2013

Mood: Streaming this masterpiece :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices

ARTPOP is SUCH a good album! I love it from the first song to the last and it's what she deserves! If we get any demos from the era it would be a treat like to other. 

Forever and Always!

SevenWonder

Given what Taylor's done this past year, if there really is an ARTPOP Act II just lying there collecting dust? Why not release it? The fans would go crazy (I know I would. ARTPOP is why I stan).  It would keep Gaga and her music in the news (my guess would be Chromatica would see a big bump in sales and streams).

Plus, the song that made my believe in pop music - Brooklyn Nights - would finally go number one all over the world and even the galaxy. 

It seems like a win/win. 

LG2008
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Will this thread get locked too? :cryga:

It shouldn't... :oprah: This thread is supposed to be about the album rising on iTunes but of course we talked about Act. II and the petition so maybe... lol :billie:

FfFfFfFF
Just now, LG2008 said:

It shouldn't... :oprah: This thread is supposed to be about the album rising on iTunes but of course we talked about Act. II and the petition so maybe lol :billie:

Also, considering that the petition is correlated to this new achivement... :bradley:

Stupid Oreo

BESTIES

WHAT WILL BE HER NEXT MOVE

MRS GUCCI IS UNPREDICTABLE 

MY ARTPOP STAN PÃœSSY IS LEAKING

lady siwa

im literally so shook I need to sleep but I’m so hyped listening to ARTPOP rn :cryga: and I need to see it hit #1

DoremonLove
17 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Just bought a physical copy of ARTPOP :party: @DoremonLove it’s available for less than ₹400 on Amazon, you should get it too

Definetely on it:saira:

How can anoyone not love gaga

skaxboy

It’s #3 on iTunes. I bought it on there back in 2013 and I have it on my phone but iTunes allowed me to buy it again for $9.99. I hope that counts as a sale but I’ll stream it!

Archived