💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ARTPOP is rising everywhere

Yxilon

Featured Posts

venuspop

one of my all time favorite albums finally getting the recognition it 100% deserves :kara:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

ARTPOP isn’t my fave album but I’m starting to stream it tonight and tomorrow. :gaycat:

venuspop

omg it's happening :messga: :heart:

Jewels n Drugs

Shook omg

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

DoremonLove
21 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

We should!! Can someone organise a streaming party for ARTPOP and Chromatica??! :bon: :firega:

What abt born this way it needs to reach 1billion:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Justin Drew Bieber

I was planning on just streaming it but I ended up buying it :bradley: (iTunes US)

homomart

This really doesn't feel real. If someone told me just a couple of MONTHS ago that Gaga's most ambitious yet overlooked album would get a revival that possibly meant a release of unreleased tracks, I would've laughed. Now we are so close to a dream (if Gaga *wants* to release it ofc) :enigma:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

Daenerys

US iTunes: #3 (+1)

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

NichuuB

And if it gets to the #1, what is going to happen? Is djws releasing or teasing something. Or are we doing this only to show gaga the love we have for ARTPOP?

Property of @Whale

venuspop
1 minute ago, NicoB said:

And if it gets to the #1, what is going to happen? Is djws releasing or teasing something. Or are we doing this only to show gaga the love we have for ARTPOP?

I'm assuming the latter, I don't think djws is able to release anything legally(?) :saladga:

gabeoz
3 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Its 100% up to Gaga. Its to show her/Interscope enough interest in the album to decide to release ACT II with the pushing of DJWS

Guest Adarsh
28 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

What abt born this way it needs to reach 1billion:giveup:

Born this way will reach 1B by its 10th anniversary next month even if we don’t do anything. But keep streaming! :party:

NichuuB
Just now, venuspop said:

I'm assuming the latter, I don't think djws is able to release anything legally(?) :saladga:

Maybe some stems

talk gretchen GIF

Property of @Whale

Archived