Featured Posts

FrederickSpears

If they didn't put one of Britney's iconic covers then I will boycott

OT: Happy for Gaga!

FfFfFfFF
9 hours ago, brizoda said:

Just for curiosity,

There are some cover by The Smiths?

I unfortunately have no idea. Maybe someone will upload it in pdf or publish it on Google Books..

A MESS
7 hours ago, PussPuss said:

It was born ugly tbh.

The sculpture is beautiful and is enough to make a great cover. The graphic design though. :triggered:

you're so nice why would you say ugly s--t like this

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

elijahfan
7 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's in the OP

This tightly curated collection of covers chosen includes works with significant cultural impact as well as collaborations that themselves created cultural fascination. 

You also put in the OP that it’s a collection of the most iconic album covers of the last 40 years, that’s all I’m saying.

I guess I’m being picky because as much as I love ARTPOP, I’m not sure its album cover would be included in such a list. It was certainly memorable for the fans, but I’m not sure the general public remembers it much.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

You also put in the OP that it’s a collection of the most iconic album covers of the last 40 years, that’s all I’m saying.

I guess I’m being picky because as much as I love ARTPOP, I’m not sure its album cover would be included in such a list. It was certainly memorable for the fans, but I’m not sure the general public remembers it much.

Iconic is short for ''work of significant cultural impact''.

Donatellah

It's her most unique cover. It represents the album's mood, sound and lyrics. It's bizarre, colorful, messy, artistic, iconic.

Guest Messy vers
22 hours ago, Gagaism said:

to you your opinion GIF

He didn't realize gaga acknowledged ARTPOP vol 2 then 😅😅

AJRocketMan
On 4/12/2021 at 5:58 PM, thierryrreiht said:

It aged so badly..

That would indicate the design was trendy or reflective of its time, which it wasn’t. Album covers like Pure Heroine, AM, and BeyoncĂ© are reflective of their time. ARTPOP’s cover is very jarring and contrasts with other graphic designs in the music world that year, but it is definitely memorable.

• 2 weeks later...
Inferno

thats nice... although out of all of her covers I would've thought The Fame Monsters dual covers or Born This Way would've been the obvious choices lol

Inferno
On 4/13/2021 at 6:46 AM, FfFfFfFF said:

Iconic is short for ''work of significant cultural impact''.

Not to be a buzzkill but if thats the case, ARTPOP had next to no cultural impact. I don't really get how it fits. A little monster must've been behind this in the curation of this collection lolol

Inferno
On 4/12/2021 at 4:43 PM, HotLikeMexico said:

Born this Way, possibly?
I can see why Joanne or The Fame Monster aren’t in here. The description is about graphic/visual artists and musicians involvements in these album covers. I don’t think those three have that involvement  

Based off this, Koons might be the only artist involved in any cover Gaga has done. 

OHHHHHH see now it makes sense. Thank you.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

Not to be a buzzkill but if thats the case, ARTPOP had next to no cultural impact. I don't really get how it fits. A little monster must've been behind this in the curation of this collection lolol

If that was the case they would probably have included all her album covers and not just 1.

Archived