Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

PowerPuff Girls reboot poster revealed

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

weed

I guess it’s the CW aesthetic but it looks so cheap and DIY :icega: not dragging the girls tho hope they slay 

gypsy101

i know the green one IRL and she is extremely talented and such a sweetheart, she was in the original cast of Jagged Little Pill on broadway as a swing and right before COVID was cast as Peggy in the tour of Hamilton so when that obviously ended up not happening i was crushed for her. so glad to see even huger things happening for her, she deserves it

gypsy101
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Who was it that guessed Buttercup would be a woman of color?

Chloe Bennett (Blossom) is also half asian

Chic
6 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

Chloe Bennett (Blossom) is also half asian

They’re both stunning, I love the choices!

Argentum

i mean i could see the actresses doing something with the role.

The production level tho... It looks fanmade

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

River
16 minutes ago, Chic said:

Who was it that guessed Buttercup would be a woman of color?

me:emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

A MESS

i just hope the writers didn't ef up too much with the little budget they had. please don't mock the actresses once it's out.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

GagaSine

How many reboots & reimagining does this show need :air: I loved ppg as a kid and even had the powerpuff girls album that had bands like Devo & apples in stereo on it but this is getting tired lol

skaxboy

I used to watch the original cartoon and I used to love drawing them. My first email address was “Boomer” because Bubbles was my favorite and that was her Rowdy Ruff Boys counterpart. 

I remember they cancelled a live action movie with tweens or younger teenagers but even then I thought live action would be weird for PPG. That being said, maybe Season 2 would introduce live action Rowdy Ruff Boys, casting would be interesting too. Oh yeah, and Robyn Lively is cast as well! Teen Witch!

bloody g

im going to say that switching the most masculine presenting character for a woman of color is sus

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived