What artists are YOUR artists?

Cherries

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Demoncore

I've got so many aside from Gaga. To name a few:

Brockhampton, Erykah Badu, Massive Attack, FKA Twigs, Hatari, Robyn, Tyler the Creator, PIG, Nujabes etc

For me, these artists are both really accessible and very out there and capable of building unique sonic landscapes and amazing visuals paired with them to elevate their work.

Their music transports me to a whole other place outside of myself and where I am--their music for me embodies feelings and sensations that other artists have a very hard time achieving imo. They're also not afraid to be self-referential, which I'm super into as I tend to get very obsessed with things I love hahaha.

Robert Smith

Will Heard

Does anybody know him? If you aren't please listen him to YouTube or Spotify 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

Did you get to interact with her back then? It must be so weird to think that it was much easier to do it then, and now any fan would be lucky to be able to do that since there are probably so many trying to send her messages.

Yep I'm retweeted onto her twitter feed somewhere! :ladyhaha:

chaeri pls

Togekiss

The only artist who I truly care about everything they put out is Gaga. Nobody comes close to comparing and I don’t know why, she is just magic to me.

Only people who come close are Grimes and Tame Impala which sounds random even to me lol.

bring on that pecan pie

WORLDofGAGA

Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne, Ella Henderson, The Corrs

Gaga is my No.1, can’t seeing anyone topping her, she’s one of a kind :heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Stupid Oreo

Gaga

Ariana

Ava

i listen to gaga like 90% of the time:spin:

Archived