question

What artists are YOUR artists?

Cherries

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venuspop

Gaga, Ariana, Melanie, Allie X, Mariah Carey just to name a few that I listen to nonstop :bear:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Mother of Puppies

Gaga obviously above all... and Katy Perry of course forever :heart:

And also Coldplay, Keane and Lana music-wise... their music will always hold a special place in my heart because it reminds me of certain times and moments of my life

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Oriane
39 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Billie Eilish is my artist because I discovered her back when she had literally FIVE followers on my streaming service, and less than 15,000 followers on twitter. She was such a little gem and I never expected her to go mainstream at all, I thought she would always be a lowkey niche girlie. That's why I get super defensive when people drag her on GGD and call her an iNdUsTrY pLaNt, inauthentic, untalented, and all sorts of untrue bullcrap

Did you get to interact with her back then? It must be so weird to think that it was much easier to do it then, and now any fan would be lucky to be able to do that since there are probably so many trying to send her messages.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

holy scheisse

Jacks mannequin/something corporate/andrew mcmahon (in the wilderness)

Some probably don't know this man on this forum, but he was the first artist I ever truly "stanned" and he had a big influence on my life due to his music 

And then gaga of course. Believed in ha since day 0 đŸ„ș

HotLikeMexico

Lady Gaga, Nine Inch Nails, David Bowie, Prince, Marilyn Manson, Michael Jackson, Metallica. 

TheSlash

When I say that I'm obsessed with their artistry, then I mean I am OBSESSED :giveup:. These are (in order of appearance)

Lady Gaga, SOPHIE (may she rest in powerđŸ„ș ), Poppy, Billie Eilish, BABYMETAL, Rina Sawayama

Ew, David!

Anderson123

Lady Gaga, Marilyn Manson, Madonna, ABBA, Queen, Cher, Amy Winehouse and Adam Lambert.

Archived