question

Gaga should collab with...

flyaway

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cherries

Charli XCX and Halsey. I ADORE both artists individual work and know that with Gaga they would make a great record. Halsey has been a Gaga fan for so long and even had a Gaga reference in her YSBS music video based on a moment from AHS and have similar guidelines. Charli has been hinted for the 911 remix on the chromatica album so i'm hoping that something can come out of it..

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Spiritbox! They would make such a powerful headbanger together:gaysia::rockstar:4e80fd2ab6dfa5217887f3be5d460902c1b9bcee

I'm probably wrong

Head Empty

Unpopular opinion that I will keep repeating:

Imagine Dragons

They could an alternative pop/rock masterpiece. Gaga and Dan both have these amazing raw vocals. They love experimenting with unusual sounds and genre mixes. They have a lot in common personally (chronic pain, depression/mental struggles, religious struggle, coping with fame, LGBTQ+ advocacy). They'd be a perfect chart-topping match.

Esteban
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Tbh with male artists,who are not problematic(Drake I guess)

Wrong choice :emma:

OT: I want to see her with Floor Jansen, the level of female power will be sooo huge!

How about Arca? Both music and visually :legend: Imagine the serve of crossing over BTW or Chromatica looks with these Arca looks:

Spoiler

1292152.jpg

Arca.jpg

⚡🐲

Babylon98

Charli XCX for sure. I would love to see some Gaga hyperpop, I think she's the only artist in the mainstream who could pull it off but unfortunately I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Would love to see her collab with a female rapper, Cardi B would be a great fit, since she's her fan and has a knack for visuals so a single with MV from the two of them would break the internet for sure. 

15 minutes ago, Esteban said:

OT: I want to see her with Floor Jansen, the level of female power will be sooo huge!

Omg yes:firega: Something heavy and beautiful

I'm probably wrong

ARTPOPe
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Kylie Minogue :firega:

A Hey Girl.mp3 moment, but make it unapologetically Disco(-Pop), a dream :bradley:

Stream The Love Invention

Archived