💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Allie X is keeping me so fed during the pandemic

Focus

Featured Posts

Focus

Months ago I accidentally left my soundcloud autoplay on when 'super duper party people' came on and as soon as the dirty bass and drums starting kicking I was like :wtfga: then decided to check out its album Cape God out of pure boredom and because I thought the title sounded cool, best decision of my life. I streamed the crap out of it. every track was a fave at one point. Then moved on to her previous album collxtion ii, which IMO is so much more supreme. Apparently the opening track 'Paper Love' is her most popular track yet and as soon as the whistling starts I immediately knew why. Such an earworm.

She's a visual queen, I mean, a visual video for every track of ALL of her entire discography yet? icon and a half. :applause:Currently going through her EP Super Sunset which I'm guessing is her synthwave era and it reminds me of EMOTIONS by CRJ, Girl Of The Year reminds me so much of Kim Petras :bradley:

I've been so obsessed with her music, I pretty much go through her entire discography while doing my work. Bop after bop. I think it's a well known fact that she simply has 0 bad songs. go girl give us everything :tony:

My top 3:

If anyone wants to discover her music, I recommend Paper Love, Downtown, and Regulars :lolly:

Rj Barker

Yes!! The underrated Canadian Queen!! She is amazing. Been a fan for years. She is fantastic live too. She was the support act for Marina's love + fear tour. Just exceptional. Wish she could break through into the mainstream and get that coin. She deserves all the success.

Allie is the best, most consistent artist maybe of all time?? Not a skip in the entire discography.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Esteban

She is a real queen indeed, Cape Cod is probably my favorite pop album from 2020, even before Poppy, Gaga, Dua and Jessie Ware, which means a lot!

She never disappoints, delivers gems after gems, not a single skip, pure pop perfection :pray:

Edit: @Stan KDA I love Lifted it sounds so much like the beginning of that Shrek song :billie:

Yxilon

Songs like Science, True Love Is Violent, Simon Says, Prime and All The Rage are absolutely perfect masterpieces. 

I was slightly disappointed with Cape God tho, good but not great :neyde:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

gagaohlala

You should all try Astrid S too 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Archived