Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MARINA - Purge The Poison (feat. P𝚞ssy Riot)

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

ARTPOPe

The new single 'Purge The Poison' by Marina out now.

Stream The Love Invention

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youandi

SO EXCITED. So is All My Friends Are Witches a lyric or the album title? I was convinced it was going to be COSMOS but either name is cool

A single having it's own landing page style thing like this feels a little big for an artist of Marina's size or am I being daft? 

I'm guessing single out Friday with an album announcement?

EDIT: Unless that 'Flytrap' snippet was actually from Purge The Poison too, it doesn't strike me as a very 'single' sounding song. This doesn't really mean anything as it's not like she massively chases mainstream success usually and some of her singles are obviously a bit quirky (one of the reasons I love her of course) but I'd expect the single that's likely to come with an album announcement to be a big one so I guess we'll see. I'd love it if it's like the first ever 'Froot' snippet we heard where there was no indication it was about to be a disco inspired video game music banger 

Spock

Does this mean that Love and Fear is going to be purged from existence? :ally:

who will love me when the night is over

The Fame Monster

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!! 

Let me get my voodoo dolls from the closet! Let’s go Marina! :nooo:

Find your freedom in the music

ARTPOPe
19 minutes ago, youandi said:

SO EXCITED. So is All My Friends Are Witches a lyric or the album title? I was convinced it was going to be COSMOS but either name is cool

No one really knows yet, but Cosmos has been the rumoured title for quite a while, and then she posted a snippet of a track that appears to serve as the intro of the album, in which she directly references "Cosmos".

Marina has also been changing locations on some of her older Instagram posts to what people believe are song titles.

So far these appear to be legit, as some also are from Snippets she shared herself: The Purge/Purge The Poison, Highly Emotional People (Piano Intro), Pink Convertible, Beauty Standards, Flowers, Happy Loner and also Venus Fly Trap.

This week or next week a new single with the official album announcement is expected to come.
Let's hope this rumour comes true, like the ones before. :pray:

23 minutes ago, youandi said:

A single having it's own landing page style thing like this feels a little big for an artist of Marina's size or am I being daft? 

She did have a similar rollout for Froot with the whole "Froot of the Month" thing, except it was on her own homepage and with Emails instead of phone messages, but apparently other (smaller) artists have made use of this type of promo before.

austincola
52 minutes ago, Spock said:

CAN L+F BREATH?!?

VasilisVas
1 hour ago, Spock said:

The album wasn’t great, but there have been far worst albums released..:awkney:

austincola
Just now, VasilisVas said:

The album wasn’t great, but there have been far worst albums released..:awkney:

Literally. I often wonder if the fan base even LISTENED to the album....? 

ARTPOPe

Man's World postcards were sent out the week the single was released...

Oh my god, it might actually be happening this week :nooo:

Chic

Venus Fly Trap is super promising I’m very excited to see what direction she’s going! Definitely seems to be some TFJ influence if we’re going by Purge The Poison

• ARTPOPe changed the title to MARINA - Purge The Poison (feat. P𝚞ssy Riot)

Archived