💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

MARINA - Purge The Poison (feat. P𝚞ssy Riot)

ARTPOPe

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, ajmsamuel said:

men

im ready. she always delivers.. funny how her career album cicly have a similar patern with gagas one:

The fame - the family jewels: a good catch attention album to bring and stablish fans

The fame monster - Electra heart: fan favorite 

born this way - froot - top momentum of the artist, mostly of fans says its her best album

ARTPOP - love and fear - not fans loving it

joanne - M5? 

ARTPOP has and had a LOT more hardcore love from fans than LF, which is mostly just disliked or neutral (except for me whose basically its number 1 stan :selena:)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

It literally was posted on YT a few minutes ago, I caught it and listened to it once but I refreshed my feed and it was gone. Maybe they posted it early by mistake? Did anybody else see it? 

ARTPOPe

Oh my god, it was made public by accident.

It's SO GOOD :nooo:

Stream The Love Invention

ARTPOPe

The song is amazing (Indeed very Bubblegum Bitch) and the Music Video is amazing, very campy and cute too.

She looks so good, holy **** :giveup:

This feels so old-school Marina, from the energy to the way she sings it...I'm OBSESSED :nooo:

melon

omg feels like Madness covered savages or something, so interesting to hear her playing around with different sounds/song structures this album!

heauxmatica

funkyhaus

I am SHOOK, it’s SO GOOD 

It’s very TFJ but a bit of FROOT. 
Omg I haven’t loved a song this much on the first listen by her since FROOT. 

Nickypie101

I missed it and I can’t find it anywhere :ohwell:, when do y’all think this is being released?

ARTPOPe
Just now, Nickolas724 said:

I missed it and I can’t find it anywhere :ohwell:, when do y’all think this is being released?

Has to be this Friday.

ARTPOPe
Just now, Galvon said:

I missed it.:( Why is she made it private though?

It's not supposed to be out yet.

Someone on her team must have messed up by uploading it without setting it to Private.
Several people got the notification that it was uploaded and were able to watch it.

It's probably coming out this Friday.

imnotyourbabe10

She does every album so well! But I cannot deal with the L+F hate. It helped me get though a break up at the time. With Superstar, Handmade Heaven, End of the Earth, Karma, True, To Be Human, No More Suckers.  It’s a good record!!

Chic
7 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

She does every album so well! But I cannot deal with the L+F hate. It helped me get though a break up at the time. With Superstar, Handmade Heaven, End of the Earth, Karma, True, To Be Human, No More Suckers.  It’s a good record!!

Any album that helps people heal is an album worth being out there to me, even if it’s not my cup of tea!

• ARTPOPe changed the title to MARINA - Purge The Poison (feat. P𝚞ssy Riot)

Archived