MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

new music

xoxo Winnie - Monster

ShayCristoforo

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

A few months ago, I posted on GGD about how I've been songwriting quietly for years, and that I was hoping to create a true song for the very first time. 

@Andreu kindly reached out, and helped create one of the most special moments in my life:

170576414_384826542473439_80776800353247

https://linktr.ee/thewinniewonders

Available on Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, etc.

I hope y'all enjoy this song, and please give huge props to @Andreu for the instrumentals and production.
This started as more of a passion project to challenge myself, and I learned A LOT. Inspirations come from my fears, dreams, hopes, anxieties, and my identity which includes being a Little "Monster". Thank you everyone for helping me grow and engage with that part of my identity :):heart:  

Here's more info about the song from my Spotify bio (still can't believe this is a reality lol) :

Our fears often defeat our dreams. This song is a reminder to race against your monsters. 

I wrote “Monster” as a product of late night worrying. Thank you to the most patient and generous producer, Andreu. You are a magical winner who helps bring delulu dreams to life.

Keep grinning, keep winning.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
Andreu

Congratulations :applause: I showed it to a bunch of my friends and they all loved it :kiss:

before there was love there was silence
  • Love 1
ShayCristoforo
18 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Congratulations :applause: I showed it to a bunch of my friends and they all loved it :kiss:

Same. I’m so happy about it :bradley: thank you forever 

• Love 1
tomsches

You should join the GGD Original Song COntest:

• YAAAS 2
ShayCristoforo
45 minutes ago, tomsches said:

You should join the GGD Original Song COntest:

I just saw this today. Wow, perfect :heart:

• Love 1