COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8

Don’t understand why Cayetana‘s annoying ass is still there but I’m hyped 

MaMaMarryTheNight

Yaaaa currently watched all three seasons and I was SHOOKETH when they were at the black party and Nadia showed up :bear: can’t wait :tony:

Covering Up Season 2 GIF by NETFLIX

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Morphine Prince

This could go really badly tbh. 

I feel like they should have just ended it.

Still excited to watch this but I’m hesitant. 

Miss seeing the rest of the cast. 

COOOK
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

This could go really badly tbh. 

I feel like they should have just ended it.

Still excited to watch this but I’m hesitant. 

Miss seeing the rest of the cast. 

Lu alone saved the entire cast so I can't wait to see how this turns out

Rupauls Drag Race Reaction GIF

MaMaMarryTheNight
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Lu alone saved the entire cast so I can't wait to see how this turns out

Rupauls Drag Race Reaction GIF

I actually didn’t like her at all at first but she was one of my faves in the last season just because deep inside she was actually a nice girl. Same goes with Valerio, he got on my nerves at first but i liked him at the end. Samu on the other hand and as really annoying at the end even tho he’s cute. 

i know Polo killed someone but especially at the end it was just hard to watch scenes with him Involved. He’s mad cute tho 

my fave has to be Carla. Such a poor soul who’s in a cage but fortunately that seems to change. Is she still in S4?

Miguel Herran Flirt GIF by NETFLIX

thatfoxyfeeling

I feel like the storyline is gonna be a mess and will end up like HTGAWM but I don't really care I just wanna see Aron Piper naked. :vegas:

r4therupbeat

manurios is living every gay man's dream being gay himself, I just hope he can act too

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

manurios is living every gay man's dream being gay himself, I just hope he can act too

Why does he look like an average **** star :bradley:

Tinnitus15

I just know this seasons ghey scenes gonna be sooooo goood and hot...We are ready:lolly::lolly::lolly:

COOOK
4 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

I actually didn’t like her at all at first but she was one of my faves in the last season just because deep inside she was actually a nice girl. Same goes with Valerio, he got on my nerves at first but i liked him at the end. Samu on the other hand and as really annoying at the end even tho he’s cute. 

i know Polo killed someone but especially at the end it was just hard to watch scenes with him Involved. He’s mad cute tho 

my fave has to be Carla. Such a poor soul who’s in a cage but fortunately that seems to change. Is she still in S4?

Miguel Herran Flirt GIF by NETFLIX

I think Carla won't be in S4. Her ending was pretty conclusive, and ever since S3 she's been booked on many projects so good for her (even though I think she's not that good of an actress)

& yes, Samu is extremely annoying and imo lacks likability and his acting's just - :awkney:

• COOOK changed the title to ÉLITE 4 - Discussion Thread
  • COOOK changed the title to ÉLITE 4

Archived