Which music do you enjoy most?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Which music do you enjoy most?

• Amy
    • Adele

Featured Posts

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

trisha appears in the beginning when amy walks out, she’s facing away from the camera talking to a guy on the street. jeffree appears at exactly 1 min mark bumping into amy. you can’t miss it as he has his bright pink hair :billie:

I just keep watching Amy and the shirtless guy in yellow jeans. :huh:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Amy had a voice we haven’t heard in decades and will never hear in decades. 

she was a literal diamond of a person. She’s always going to be a music legend and will be in the history books 👏🏽

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Aphasic Top said:

It is quite surprising the level of love a lot of people have for Amy even though she was with us for such a short time. 

Her catalogue is impressive. 

She made such a huge and lasting impression with such little time. It shows how much of a true artist she was.

Nathaniel Arven

is this the most divisive thread ever... Like... I think the Adele dudes are super cute but I also feel like they are the kind of person I have nothing to say too (that happens ^^'). 

Midnightrush891

I love both, but Amy Winehouse is an artist that we truly didn’t deserve. I miss her. 

tomsches

Amy is just a better songwriter in my opinion. That doesn't mean that Adele is not a good one, but Amy is just on another level.

Nathaniel Arven
28 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Amy is just a better songwriter in my opinion. That doesn't mean that Adele is not a good one, but Amy is just on another level.

She was a great songwriter, probably the best alive i've seen. Her lyrics are poetry of everyday. And her voice was so effortless. Idk who tops her since then... Everyone sounds like trying hard compared to Amy. 

They both have very distinctive voices. You know instantly that's Adele or that's Amy, and that's all very well if that distinctive sound you're making is a beautiful sound, but in Amy's case, to my ear anyway, it wasn't. So it's Adele for me, all day.

love both for different reasons but Amy > Adele

Adele's music is too polished for the genre it tries to place itself in (imo).

Amy's music was so...real? idk how to explain it. 

Either way. Both women are incredibly talented. Rest in peace legend Amy

Archived