💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Biggest Pop Icon of your country?

Aphasic

Featured Posts

Aphasic

The Pop Icon can be a singer, writer, actor/actress, painter, athlete,etc, but it has to be one of the Biggest Pop Icons from your country with current relevance.

From Mexico I'll say: Frida Kahlo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRukLjlXhv0NTmBw1JNk92

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphasic
Just now, rinasawachanta said:

From Argentina: Evita :heart:

EV6H-lAWsAAxBMF.jpg

EV6H_IYX0AEvsOM.jpg

As an Argentinian did you like the movie with Madonna?

username9384747

Sigh, this question bothers me but in my mind it’s either Avril Lavigne or Celine Dion but unfortunately in other...people’s minds, it’s Justin Bieber.

Angry Stressed Out GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

rinasawachanta
5 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

As an Argentinian did you like the movie with Madonna?

Tengo que confesar que la vi siendo muy chico y no tengo casi recuerdos, aparte de la canción más conocida. Tengo que verla de nuevo, es un asunto pendiente jaja 

PD: Qué bueno poder hablar en español con otro hermano latinoamericano

Aphasic
6 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

Sigh, this question bothers me but in my mind it’s either Avril Lavigne or Celine Dion but unfortunately in other...people’s minds, it’s Justin Bieber.

Celine is a GODDESS

Rahrahbitchson
24 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

The nerve 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

FentyGa

in poland...

i’m probably not as knowledgeable as most, because i’ve grown up in london, but i think doda is the one. she’s basically the polish madonna but more recent, she got sued for ‘blasphemy’ and has always been controversial for pushing boundaries, being a feminist, etc

edit: oh i guess there’s maryla rodowicz as well, she’s old as hell and always performs on new year’s and stuff. she’s known for her costumes, i think. here’s her covering shallow lol

River

idk lol I didn't live there for a long time I have no clue what's going on there with pop culture

but honestly there's no pop culture, there's only trash culture :fan:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

artpopulace

It's hard to pick since we have multiple generations of it here in the Philippines :saladga: They also have a lot of acting projects aside from hosting and performing in sunday variety shows lol... being a celebrity in the Philippines can mean you both do singing and acting at the same time, even you can't even sing :messga:

Anyway, Regine Velasquez is a successful singer in Asia regions and a powerful vocalist :kara: She's best-selling music artist of all time in the Philippines and a big hit in other Asian countries.

Next is Sarah Geronimo, an emerging icon in the Southeast Asia region :staymad:

I do not know if Lea Salonga, the broadway singer can also be considered pop icon but she has a lot of problematic stances :smh:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Aphasic
2 minutes ago, River said:

idk lol I didn't live there for a long time I have no clue what's going on there with pop culture

but honestly there's no pop culture, there's only trash culture :fan:

Where are you from? If I am not intruding too much. 

Archived