đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

DL & Interview: Robots With Rayguns: "Chromatica REMIXED" Tribute Album

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Brainiac said:

I'm listening now and I'm deceased at the Plastic Doll remix! It's SOOOO GOOD!!!!

@RobtsWthRayguns Really really well done! I may like the remix of Plastic Doll even more than the original. That guitar track was such a smart choice.

The entire remix album is incredible. Thank you so much for doing this!

I'm really glad you and everyone else likes it so far. Remixes are so much like food, they are so subjective. It's a gamble every time. For example, like something I think is absolutely mindbendingly awesome , you might say "Ew, Chica, that remix is horrible". 

So to have remixes that actually hit the majority is really a blessing. Believe me, remixes can be a tough sell to the GP. To have this on GagaDaily, is like a safe haven away from Twitter toxicity that allows fans the space to enjoy it without being judged or criticized. 

So to all you peeps and good folks out there who gave this album and albums like it a shot, thank you. Because we need those experimental minds who are curious enough to try new tastes of Gaga. 

The strongest thing about this particular album is the continuity, and the flow between the tracks that makes you think of classic 80's feelings mashed up with Gaga, and the retro touches that flavor each track. And this album is a grower, not necessarily a show-er, it took a few plays for my mind to memorize certain stretches so I could refocus on others. 

Big props to @RobtsWthRayguns for dropping it with us! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 4/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, Brainiac said:

I'm listening now and I'm deceased at the Plastic Doll remix! It's SOOOO GOOD!!!!

@RobtsWthRayguns Really really well done! I may like the remix of Plastic Doll even more than the original. That guitar track was such a smart choice.

The entire remix album is incredible. Thank you so much for doing this!

it totally slaps and makes you want to groove. I love it. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived