💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dancing With The Devil debuts at #2

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I'm honestly so proud of her for that. The album is great. I do of course wish she got the #1. It's much higher quality than Justice. I feel like this is the turning point in her career.

It’s really not a great album , it probably has the least standouts from the ones I’ve heard from her ie confident and TMYLM.. I really expected more I’ve given the subject matter and was hoping for a really powerful amazing album but this is pretty **** to be fair

JusKeepBreathin
6 hours ago, pratz said:

The Fame:creepflop::heart:

Shocked Rihanna GIF

Do you know that if you didn't write this I would have died happy thinking The Fame went to #1. I never even researched it because I assumed it did.

Seriously tho, all these epic albums only got to #2.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Shocked Rihanna GIF

Do you know that if you didn't write this I would have died happy thinking The Fame went to #1. I never even researched it because I assumed it did.

I don’t mean to sound depressing but The Fame WILL go #1 one day... :sweat:

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

I don’t mean to sound depressing but The Fame WILL go #1 one day... :sweat:

Imagine a re-release some day. With re-recorded vocals and more polished production. We gays better get it to #1 :giveup:

flyaway

The better album lost :yennefer:

Anyway, I'm glad for Demi. Hope her career thrives from now on.

3 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Shocked Rihanna GIF

:hug::heart:
It's okay boo 
It's a classic album. One of the biggest albums of all time. Just because it did not hit #1 doesn't take away from the fact it has insane longevity (and it's still #1 on the Billboard TOP DANCE/ELECTRONIC ALBUMS chart followed by Chromatica at #2 lol :ladyhaha:) . :sara:

The Z
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Shocked Rihanna GIF

The Fame — #2

The Fame Monster — #5

Born This Way — #1

ARTPOP — #1

Cheek To Cheek — #1

Joanne — #1

A Star Is Born (OST) — #1

Chromatica — #1

Tempest

I feel bad for her. She works so hard and always gets so close. She wants to be an pop #1 idol so bad and she really should. 

Not super in love with the album but dancing with the devil (single) is pure gold. 

Archived