Anveeroy

"We’re going to pretend we didn’t hear that" :ladyhaha:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Monsieur D

I love AjayIl, but sometimes she's tasteless :ladyhaha:

That being said her reaction was hilarious :stalkga:

TimisaMonster

Well the album was...different :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FfFfFfFF

1:32 - the way she shakes her head when the part ''does it give you chills?'' comes on :deadbanana:

if you only listen to generic mainstream corporate cookie-cutter basic pop stop then you are banned from using the word "taste". You aren't qualified enough to talk about music taste. Gaga fans acting like music experts always makes me laugh. Y'all don't even know anything about music outside of Spotify's Top Hits playlists and some pitchfork recommendations.

PartySick
26 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

That's how i feel listening to 85% of Ariana's music 😂

Lowkey same but at least ROM and Gaga helped me appreciate her as a person :flutter:

🖤

FfFfFfFF
10 minutes ago, kewig said:

if you only listen to generic mainstream corporate cookie-cutter basic pop stop then you are banned from using the word "taste". You aren't qualified enough to talk about music taste. Gaga fans acting like music experts always makes me laugh. Y'all don't even know anything about music outside of Spotify's Top Hits playlists and some pitchfork recommendations.

Did you just project a certain mold of the archetipal Gaga fan in your head according to biases and poor expectations only to use it as a point? :ladyhaha:  (Needless to say) thousand of Gaga fans DON'T listen to the same music. It's just wrong and unrealistical to think so and construct an argument around it to defend an album. Btw, Spotify Top Hits is where you'll find of all Ariana's music on.

gypsy101
12 minutes ago, kewig said:

yeah ariana isn’t mainstream

Archived