💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fans spread Act II posters for the petition

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

173-FAFEF-E885-49-F3-9-D1-F-CE401-D2-FFB

I know the admin will probably lock the thread :triggered: but some are really trying to get it :sis:

This one is from New York 

23-B1-B10-D-1-E2-E-41-E0-BC43-BE6067-B55

alsemanche

This is so extra i love it :laughga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Tinnitus15
Just now, alsemanche said:

This is so extra i love it :laughga:

It’s a serve move tbh :staymad:

TheSlash

It's a cool idea. I just hope that Gaga doesn't feel to be forced to release it :pray: . I hope she acknowledges that the petition is only there to show her our support if she still wants to put it out :heart: .

Ew, David!

Tinnitus15
Just now, TheSlash said:

It's a cool idea. I just hope that Gaga doesn't feel to be forced to release it :pray: . I hope she acknowledges that the petition is only there to show her our support if she still wants to put it out :heart: .

Yeah no ones is forcing her,just letting her know we still care for ARTPOP 

DrKindnessKunt1999

OH MY GOD WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED? It looks like the DTLA area, but I want to be sure because I want to see these posters in person. 

Tinnitus15
Just now, KindnessKunt1999 said:

OH MY GOD WHERE ARE THEY LOCATED? It looks like the DTLA area, but I want to be sure because I want to see these posters in person. 

Idk :/

GucciGa

Uh... Did djws just throw out that 100k figure for fun? Bc it seems to me that if Gaga wanted to release it then she would.. 

Plus I see other fandoms sharing and signing out of comradeship but that's not going to translate into sales so....? 

😇

Tinnitus15
Just now, sillynate said:

Lowkey surprised it took 8 years. This is some 2014-15 stuff :lmao:

Idk why but it gives me those vibes

A MESS

"devastated. i'm retiring"

Đ“Đ”ĐœĐ”Ń€Đ°Đ» ĐœĐ°Ń€ĐžĐœĐ° ĐĐ±Ń€Đ°ĐŒĐŸĐČоћ

Contrapoints

I feel low-key uncomfortable with everyone asking Gaga for ACT II since she already said it was a traumatic period for her, I don't know about y'all but as much as I'd like to hear what ACT II could have been, I'd also rather not force her to live through a traumatic period of her life again.

Donatellah
1 hour ago, Trixie Mattel said:

I feel low-key uncomfortable with everyone asking Gaga for ACT 2 since she already said it was a traumatic period for her, I don't know about y'all but I'd rather not force her to live through that trauma again.

It was traumatic but I'm sure Gaga doesn't regret making it. Plus, we know she's confident about her music so she's probably proud of ARTPOP but doesn't talk a lot about it 'cuz people barely remember it

• Admin locked this topic

Archived