💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Song Shocked You

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

IWantYourLove

Plastic Doll - I burst into tears when the chorus hit. Like, full sobs. I love it sm.

Also Chromatica I & II. Shook me to my core lmao. 

I was really disappointed by Babylon though. Still am ngl. It’s good, don’t get me wrong, but I’m just not a fan :huntyga:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont

I was shocked at the song structure and length of Alice.

“I hear the thunder coming down...” :excuseu:

Fun Tonight not being a total bop about having fun

cii —> 911 :mark:

Enigma was heavenly

SFA was shocking bc I didn’t think I would like it and it was easily top 3 upon first listen...the ending especially

MonsterofFame
1 hour ago, Pretty Savage said:

Sine From Above. I was expecting a ballad and I'm not crazy about ballads but it was an insane experience. The beat drop, the lyrics, their vocals. And the outro got me like 

This. But also because Elton barely sounds himself and the synths on the song are SO 2014 EDM and cheesy :derpga:

The RAIN ON YEEE~~E~E

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

Bolkins

Sine from above is probably the one that surprised me the most. Did not expect a song from her and EJ to sound like that, and the rave breakdown at the end left me mp3.Speechless 

rinasawachanta

- The transition from Chromatica I to Alice.
- Alice, the whole song. The use of robotic vocals, I was pleasantly shocked that she used that resource again.
- The transition from Chromatica II to 911.
- The chorus of 911. The first one that stuck in my mind. The very "The Fame" style of the song.
- Plastic Doll for the same reason as 911.
- Sour Candy for being a BOP.
- Enigma's vocals.
- Sine From Above. The whole song. The nostalgic vibe. Elton's vocals. The lyrics. The outro.
- Babylon for being THAT b*tch (and for being a better version than HausLabs :classy:).

HotLikeMexico

SFA. I thought it would be acoustic but then when I heard the electronics and Elton slapped on I was like wtf?? This kinda works. And the outro... I lived. Reminded me so much of Bowie’s “Little Wonder”

JoeMo

The end of Sine From Above

I was like..... dafuq

(I love it btw)

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Demoncore

Chromatica I into Alice 

Chromatica II into 911

The absolute vocal serve on Enigma

Replay and its lyrical subject

The breakdown in Sine From Above

The triumphant ending with Babylon

I wish I could relive the experience of hearing this album for the first time--it was sooo healing and cathartic listening to it during the height of the pandemic

Najoua Belyzel
On 4/12/2021 at 4:37 PM, huttont said:

I was shocked at the song structure and length of Alice.

same girl

Angelina Stefania
On 4/12/2021 at 8:21 AM, IWantYourLove said:

Plastic Doll - I burst into tears when the chorus hit. Like, full sobs. I love it sm.

Also Chromatica I & II. Shook me to my core lmao. 

I was really disappointed by Babylon though. Still am ngl. It’s good, don’t get me wrong, but I’m just not a fan :huntyga:

Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll are my top 2. I agree about Babylon, I don't get the hype. But respect to the people who collapse over it because a lot of people disagree with me about Fun Tonight and Plastic Doll being the standout tracks on the album. To each their own. :kiss:

Archived