💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Song Shocked You

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

'My name isn't Alice' honestly shook me and my boyfriend to the core. We looked at each other like... omg :bradley:

I wish I could listen to Alice again for the first time because f**k what a godly, out of body, experience that was :giveup:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP

Replay was it!

I even thought it is the best album ever then SFA started playing :saladga:

COME ON GAYS!!

JaysAMess

Sine From Above. I'm not a fan of Elton John's music, so I wasn't looking forward to what I thought would be your typical, classic piano ballad - but what a shock. It remains one of Gaga's best songs and collaborations.

OMonster
8 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I wish I could listen to Alice again for the first time because f**k what a godly, out of body, experience that was :giveup:

It was honestly something else. Such a moment. 

For that alone, Chromatica will always be one of my favourite albums of all time. 

subtext / fantasy

Butters Stotch

Chromatica II transitioning to 911 was shocking to me, such a clean transition. Then, when the beat dropped on Replay I got chills, literally amazing. Elton's voice on SFA was shocking and I wasn't expecting the way he fits in the song so well after hearing the first beat drop. 

Now, I was so disappointed when I heard Free Woman, the demo sounded amazing for me and that was the direction I was expecting them to go with the song, more sexy, more mature, more mysterious, more 90's. This song was ruined for me with its EDM from 2012 production. It grew on me but I still feel disappointed on the final version. 

Babylon gave me mixed feelings, because I loved how gay it was, so Vogue, glamorous, but at the same time I was expecting it to sound like the HL version. It's still my favourite song on the album, but I need to hear the HL version too.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

flyaway

Sine. I didn't expect the final break beat. Soo good.

I loved it. But now I'm not sure if I like it as much. :bear:

Omegahedron
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

When Chromatica I transitioned into Alice

This. I was immediately swept into that song.

A MESS

this is heartbreaking and very vulnerable but...I hated all the album at first. I was literally disgusted hahahaha but sine from above snatched the only hair I had left

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Raccoon
41 minutes ago, OMonster said:

'My name isn't Alice' honestly shook me and my boyfriend to the core. We looked at each other like... omg :bradley:

I had instant chills and thought her voice sounded so haunting and commanding. It's probably the most I've ever been moved by a song so quickly. 

The end of SFA also shocked me. It was so unexpected. I just remember hysterically laughing at it... because I didn't know what else to do :bradley: (I loved it, though) 

Oh, and the robotic vocals Alice and 911 was everything. When I first heard them in Alice, I almost cried.

Literally me as well.

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Raccoon

I wish I could experience the first time listening to Chromatica again because that was INSANE.

Each song gave me a different feeling I can't even explain. It was one of the best nights of my life and I mean it.

Before the album came out I thought Replay, Plastic Doll and specially Fun Tonight would be filler boring songs with shallow :stalkga: lyrics... Obviously I was extremely WRONG and SHOCKED. :what:

I just wish it would've been a visual album... Imagine experiencing a first listen/watch of this masterpiece. :cryga:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

RodeckDanny

Enigma for sure

Replay's drop with headphones felt hypnotic

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Dr Fudge

Hard to pick just one, but dang the feels from Fun Tonight during the first listen... I thought it was going to be some party song about going out, not...that... The “I can see it in your face, you don’t think I pull my weight” line still gives me chills. It’s simple, but a unspoken feeing so much more powerful than words. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

N a t h a n
2 hours ago, StopCallingMe said:

Replay

Same! I was not expecting the sound ... I was i.agining it as like a hyper pop in my head for some reason

Archived