Chromatica Song Shocked You

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

911, but negatively

HATED it at first, it reminded me way too much of charli xcx shophie beep boop hyperpop which i don’t love, but it grew on me

RainingOnMe

Got chills when Alice hit.. then Chromatica II --> 911.

Enigma, and Replay afterwards. 

It was SUCH an experience hearing Chromatica for the first time start to finish. :selena:

The Child

Alice & Sine From Above

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

alsemanche

Enigma for sure 

SFA and PD were not what i expected them to be either.  I was fully ready to hate SFA because of Elton :bear:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TheSlash

When I listened to Chromatica for the first time, it was 2.30am and I laid in bed with my headphones on. And when the chorus of Replay hit, I wanted to jump up and JustDance.mp3 :giveup: 

Ew, David!

darkgaga

When I heard the first leak of ROM and it was the “I heard the thunder coming down” part! I. Was. Slayed!

Schwerk

Sine from above, especially the way Eltons vocals sound was surprising to me. I also expected something different from a duet by them. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Mother of Puppies

I forgot about the most important song -->  meaning my all time favorite: BABYLON

when the chorus at the end keeps repeating itself I kind of fell into a state of trance 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Lucas

The bridge of Alice and 911 because of the effects on her voice!
After C2C/covers/Joanne/ASIB eras I thought we'd never hear things like that again from her ever again

911 without a doubt ; i remember listening to the album for the first time, it was at night, i was laying in bed with my headphones on, and well, the transition from Chromatica II to 911 was already a huge shock but the whole sont just made me scream internally i was like « omgggg that’s what i always expected from her and she finally did it!!! »

I was in literal shock, i was bumping alone in the dark and shaking and i couldn’t even believe she did this. And the MV was the same shock, it’s really something I always hoped she would do one day. 

lady siwa

the first time I listened the whole second half after 911 felt sooo flat for some reason but now the second half is def my fav 

Archived