Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Song Shocked You

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Sine From Above is like, the extreme opposite of how I thought it was gonna sound like

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Alice.

It was sudden and it feels like Gaga punched me on the face and said LISTEN AND BOP TO THIS, HOMOSEXUAL!! And I was like, LOVE IT! Do it again!! :worship2:

:flutter:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ultradim

alice's bridge, SFA's outro and Babylon's saxophone slayed me so hard the first time i listened to them. :nooo:

⚔️battle for your life ⚔️

Angelina Stefania

Fun Tonight. Love at first listen. Such an emotional connection to it like Lady Gaga has. 

ElectricAlley

I was shook by fun tonight. I thought it would be a dance song about going out and having fun. Like a hyperpop record almost, like lovegame kinda. But it definitely wasn’t and that’s one of the songs from chromatica I can’t listen to. Also I was I obsessed with the Free Woman demo. When I heard the final version, I was so annoyed I had to stop listening to the album lol. 

JustTea

Definitely Alice, the first high notes got me shook to the core and the lyrics made me sob so hard :messga:

Wasn't expecting that at all right after Chromatica I :diane:

Replay, since it was one of the songs we knew pretty much nothing about before release.  It immediately became my favorite from first listen, and still is!

Tinnitus15
6 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I think by the time I got to SFA I was genuinely shocked by how many 2015 beat drops they'd crammed into an album that I had been expecting to sound like Charli XCX/Sophie futuristic hyperpop.

this...same here(but rn i am loving the album)

Cello

Sine From Above and Babylon sounded so much different to what I expected 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Nathaniel Arven

SFA. This song took me to the guts and gave it a twist (and Alice too... Like. This is her most catchy oppener.

ajmsamuel

I could tell you the MOMENTS of the first listen:

- the first seconds of alice and the first drop. 

- the transition to 911

- the first chorus of enigma 

- the second verse of replay 

- the first line of sine from above and the final breakdown

- the gospel in babylon

kindest regards

Hallucinade
12 hours ago, N a t h a n said:

Same! I was not expecting the sound ... I was i.agining it as like a hyper pop in my head for some reason

The only thing I had in mind was "shawtys like a melody in my head.."

Beatsss

Replay schocked/surprised me the most because going off the title I was not expecring much from it... then the drop came in and I was like :messga:

Archived