💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Song Shocked You

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anderson123
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Now I only dislike Sour Candy. It has the honor of being the only Gaga song I've got hidden on Spotify so it doesn't ruin the mood from Plastic Doll to Enigma :diane: 

Rant: if you can have Blackpink send you vocals to slap on a beat then why tf didn't you release The Greatest Thing with Cher?! :grr: and why does it sound like Katy's song with Blackpink style? :grr: why are you only in half of it? :grr: why don't you sing together like in ROM or SFA? :grr: for all the amazing lyrics on this album, y'all have BP sing "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah"?! :grr: what's next? A BTS collab with more nonsense lazy syllables in place of catchy hooks?! :grr: "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA HEY"? :grr: Gaga is better than Sour Candy :grr: y'all want to hate Jewels n' Drugs and Hey Girl which are both superior collabs but you drool all over Sour Candy?! :grr: COME ON :grr:

54033d193e1029f5e9bec7edf7fbefd0.gif

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pussycat

Fun tonight, free woman, 1000 doves, plastic doll n replay cause i was amazed at how... not good those songs are :haroon: :kara: :heart:

TopazBlue

911 gave me EVERYTHING and was my first favorite I was like F*** YES OMFG

SFA's ending truly shocked me tho, I just sat there like :o I didn't know what to do

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

homomo

Chromatica 1 into Alice was an experience I'll never forget

Suspiria

I think by the time I got to SFA I was genuinely shocked by how many 2015 beat drops they'd crammed into an album that I had been expecting to sound like Charli XCX/Sophie futuristic hyperpop.

On first listen none of the songs stood out to me at all other than Babylon, they were all so samey. Probably because there are so few 'real' choruses on the album. I was really disappointed after having waited so long.

But then it grew on me hugely and is now probably my all time favourite Gaga album:vegas:

Starmie25

Lowkey glad "Alice" wasn't the lead single, because the first listening experience would've been a bit different I think. The Chromatica I/Alice transition was a moment for me lol. I became a fan via Joanne, so Chromatica was my first Gaga pop album in full. 🙏

gypsy101
8 hours ago, chun li said:

For me was when I realized Fun Tonight was not about having fun at all

she literally says “I’m not having fun tonight” lol

ModernEcstasy

Actually, almost every song surprised me. I found everything to be near perfect and I was not expecting it to be that good!

Edit: Reading through this thread makes me wish I could hear Chromatica for the first time all over again. 

username9384747

One of my favourites absolutely shocked me tbh, I didn’t know what to think when I seen the title. But when I heard it, I transcended. :pray:

RhopaloceraEFFECT

Stupid love tbh ..

I mean 5 songwriter including max martin and 2 producers to deliver this ... ? Wtf 

7 pages today alone... I thought a new unreleased Chromatica song called "Shocked you" was leaked

Archived