• EDM
    • DnB / Dubstep
    • Metal
    • PC Music / Avant Pop

Featured Posts

A MESS
Just now, ARTPOPulace said:

...Broadway album?

you spilled. but also, I think it would go with a theatrical project so I don't know if it would count towards her "main" musical career?

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I hope she doesn't do Disco, they've all been wanting her to do that since before Joanne and now with the new wave of it last year, it doesn't seem like a Gaga thing to do. She surprised me taking me back to the 90's with Chromatica but would like to see something like that + Techno. 

bloody g

didn't gaga mention that she was working on a ballad album? so maybe pop, soul and r&b

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

MaryJaneHolland

Predicting her upcoming projects is mission impossible. I can only say what I want, which is either industrial pop/hardrock album or Max Martin pop perfection album.

11 minutes ago, bloody grammys said:

didn't gaga mention that she was working on a ballad album?

Did she? :oprah:

TheSlash

I want her to do a Metal-Pop fusion so bad, but there's also the 'Avant Pop' option :cryga: 

Ew, David!

Dr Fudge

I could see leaning more into disco since it’s fresh on her docket and as a way of redoing Chromatica as she would have wanted to do the era.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Aleks
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Well, we went from Joanne and ASIB to Chromatica, so I don't think that looking at a "logical continuation" is going to be the best way of determining what the genre might be.

Of course, but since none of us are psychics (correct me if I’m wrong), I was trying to explain WHY, in my opinion, disco would be next :kiss:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

A MESS
3 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Of course, but since none of us are psychics (correct me if I’m wrong), I was trying to explain WHY, in my opinion, disco would be next :kiss:

correct me if i'm wrong :ladyhaha:

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Lucas

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling that she will do pop rock. Songs like Diamond Heart for example but with more of a rock 'n roll vibe to it.

Anyways it is very hard to know what to expect from her

After ARTPOP we expected her to go back to her pop/dance roots because it was what made her successful but she went for jazz.
After this we again thought we'd have a dark pop album and she did Joanne
After Joanne and ASIB many of us said we can't imagine her singing basic pop songs anymore and she did Chromatica

so whatever is next, it will be the opposite of what we expect tbh 

R&B, Pop-Soul, Blue-eyed soul, classical ballads anthems.

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Head Empty

After ARTPOP I literally never saw any of her future projects coming (except for C3C maybe). So I've stopped expecting or predicting things :laughga:

Hoping for something eclectic though. A blend of jazz, rock and pop to bring all her influences together into one sound. Her Bohemian Rhapsody :pray:

Actually anything but Synthwave/disco, the magic of those genres will be buried in 2021's top hits forever.:ohwell:

Electronic Pop Music Producer 🎹🎸🎶

Archived