💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did iHeartRadio tease the original LG5 lead single?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

There is some speculation that this video's background music is the 'original' LG5 lead single...

It's this instrumental:

What do you think?

Was this ever debunked?

It definitely sounds like RedOne production - and from 0.30 ish (in the instrumental) it definitely sounds very 'Frankensteined'. 

subtext / fantasy

Italian

Perfect Illusion was out by this point, I'm not sure why would they tease a previously planned lead single? Unless this was a last-minute removal from the Joanne tracklist maybe

danbekim

that was already when she was finishing Joanne and doing promo for it, the original LG5 concept was probably scrapped around April 2016 - May 2016

that "instrumental" is just filtered from that exact video

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

OMonster

7 minutes ago, danbekim said:

that was already when she was finishing Joanne and doing promo for it, the original LG5 concept was probably scrapped around April 2016 - May 2016

that "instrumental" is just filtered from that exact video

I understand that it was filtered, but some people say it's the instrumental to Frankensteined. In all likelihood, it probably isn't, though, because as @Italian points out... why would they use a scrapped single?

I think the 'speculation' was/is that Gaga's team had already sent in the instrumental prior to scrapping the 'original' LG5 - but iHeart wouldn't be able to use an instrumental of a scrapped song without approval, and I don't think Gaga would approve it.

subtext / fantasy

Helxig

Sounds like if you smashed together Money Honey and Monster

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

OMonster
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Sounds like if you smashed together Money Honey and Monster

Definitely, which is why it's odd it was included in an official iHeartRadio promo/video. 

It feels too 'Gaga' to be a standard backing track.

subtext / fantasy

RhopaloceraEFFECT

Redone himself described the songs as nothing like his former work with gaga .. he literally said it's the next level .. so I don't believe that was related to the OG lg5 .

OMonster
27 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's not legit, because if it was they would have removed it from Youtube.

Interesting that it sounds like a Gaga/RedOne song, though, right?

subtext / fantasy

Living

I know the song but I can’t place it, it’s played on a TV ad in the U.K. as well years ago 

it’s not gaga related 

CAPRISONGS
59 minutes ago, Living said:

I know the song but I can’t place it, it’s played on a TV ad in the U.K. as well years ago 

it’s not gaga related 

sounds like an asda halloween ad sjwujikowjideokji

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Interesting that it sounds like a Gaga/RedOne song, though, right?

It does sound alike for sure!

Helxig

Maybe iHeart just had an intern that was a really big fan and created his own remix from some of her The Fame/Monster stems and was like "omg I have the perfect track for the background" :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Pain of fame1

It does sound very GAGA X REDONE indeed. And the sound fits with the theme of the song and how people described it. Does anyone know where is this from? Has anyone tried shazaming it?

Archived