💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Elle magazine 2013

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Remember this shoot for Elle magazine in 2013? Beautiful. :flutter: I had forgotten about quite a few of these shots. 

lady-gaga-by-ruth-hogben-for-elle-us-oct

Lady-Gaga-by-Ruth-Hogben-Elle-Magazine-8

Lady-Gaga-by-Ruth-Hogben-Elle-Magazine-6

54ac25d332fae_-_elle-03-october-cover-la

Lady-Gaga-by-Ruth-Hogben-Elle-Magazine-0

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Dr Fudge

I’m sure I saw it way back when, but I definitely didn’t appreciate just how gorgeous of a shoot it was at the time. Thanks for sharing!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Bonkers

Elle Magazine fired E Jean Carroll after she came forward with a rape accusation towards Donald Trump. 

She's currently suing donald for defamation for calling her a liar because she has physical evidence and he will soon have to provide a DNA sample.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

tylerjs

Omg I have never seen these! That first shot is truly something :flutter:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Chromatikitten

Such a magical/ethereal but underrated/obscure/overlooked photoshoot :diane: :flutter:

She's meditating guys — She's died

FrederickSpears
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Elle Magazine fired E Jean Carroll after she came forward with a rape accusation towards Donald Trump. 

She's currently suing donald for defamation for calling her a liar because she has physical evidence and he will soon have to provide a DNA sample.  

I love Gaga, but I will never buy any issue of Elle Magazine ever again after hearing this and idc who is on the cover!

Aphasic

Wish she would have gone with the aesthetic for Joanne like in the 2nd and 4th picture. Those boots are insane. 

Archived